[ 5 ]

If you didnt notice, i got a new cover and changed my story name. It was "My CEO", but now it's "Fighing Love". I thought My CEO was very bland and cliché, so i changed it. I really hope you like it.

Elliot Swan

"And that is all you need to know." Carl finishes.

"You sure there isn't more?"

"No, Sir. That's all you need to know."

"Please call me, Elliot. Sir makes me feel old."

"Alright, Elliot." He smiles.

"It's already lunch time, do i go home, or stay?" I ask.

"You'll have to ask Mr. Rosenburg. I'm not in charge of when you leave."

"Alright, Carl. I'll see you around?"

"More definitely" He smiles at me

I go back to the elevator and hit the top floor - bosses floor. The elevators finally opens up, and i step out. I remember, Carl, telling me that the bossed room is this way. I walk forward and see a door with Mr. Rosenburg' name on it - this must be his office. I knock on the door and i hear a 'come in'. I open the door, and walk inside.

"Elliot! How was the tour?" Mr. Boss asks.

"It was good. Carl explained everything i need to know."

"That's good." He smiles, "Anything you need?"

"Yes. I was wondering when i was to go home."

"You could go home now if you like, you must be exhausted."

"Yes, i am. Would you like any lunch before i go?"

"Why not? What are you thinking?"

"I was wanting to try this one little cafe down the road. I think you might like it, it cute."

"I think I've heard of it before." Noah smiles.

Noah wraps up the project he was doing on the computer and we head out the door. Noah offered to drive us there, and i couldn't deny. He literally wouldn't let me drive.

--
We stop at a little corner café down the road. Noah hops out of the car, and opens my door.

"What a gentleman" i tease

"Thank you, it seems to always impress the ladies." I feel myself slump when he says 'ladies'. Of corse he straight who was i to think he's gay, even bisexual! I knew that he wouldn't want me, just like my parents.

"Are you alright" He says making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh yes i am. I was thinking, sorry." I smile, trying to convince him.

"Well come along. I don't want to wait all day." Rude.

I hop out of the car, and he shuts the door. I look up and see that we stopped at Auntie's! I look up at him and beam. I rush through the door like a little child and get in line. I look over my shoulder, and see Noah not far behind with a small smile on his face. I motion him to come over faster, and he does. He steps beside me, and smiles down at me. I feel small compared to him. He's 6ft, and I'm 5'9. I'm not that short, i promise. The person in front of us finally gets their food, and we step up to the counter.