Taurus (f) x capricorn (m)- runaway

Taurus p.o.v

I felt a warm breeze rush behind me lifting my hair to annoyingly fly all around my face filling my vision with my dyed blue hair. I was on the run again, I lived at a foster home with at least 10 different kids, it's not like they were going to miss me if anything they'd enjoy 1 less kid to look after. I usually took long walks in the forest and in town, only coming back to the foster home for shelter or food but I would be fine on my own. I ran more halting as I almost ran off the cliff that lead to the river. I caught my breath and looked down to the water seeing groups of family's and friends splashing each other laughing, I ignored the pain of sadness in my stomach and made my way to the walkway down to the river, hoping I could steal something from the families, obviously not something big or important but maybe a small snack or a pocket knife that could replace mine that was rusty and mostly bent. I landed on the ground making sure to catch myself before falling on the rocky ground. Standing strong I walked towards a tent which its owners were in the river, it looked like a big group of friends all about my age.... they all looked happy and cheerful, I'm sure they wouldn't miss a couple of bag of chips and a pocket knife. I snuck silently around to the back of the tent and took off my book bag that was filled with various of my belongings, placing it behind a tree and snuck under the tent looking around, there was a lot of empty cans and crumpled up chip packets some tops and pants on the floor and lots of floor pillows and bean bags placed around the centre, I headed tiptoeing to a table filled with food and stuffed my hands and arms with snacks and drinks and snuck back under the tent filling my bag with them. I grinned happy with myself, this opportunity is to good to pass up I headed back in and grabbed a top off the floor and a tiny pillow from the corner, that will save me lots of headaches, I thought.

"May I help you?" A voice almost scared me to death I dropped everything I was holding and whipped around, a boy about my age stood there crossing his arms he had deep dark green eyes and brown hair, he was almost hot but I don't do relationships. "Uh-um" I stammered trying to think of an excuse, he laughed "save it I already caught you stealing you can't hide it" he looked at me up and down, was he checking me out. I wasn't wearing anything special, black knee length jeggings, white shirt with a rose on it and a camouflage denim jacket almond with my black Nike shoes, nothing special. "Uh I gotta go" I bent down and grabbed the pillow and bolted under the tent and grabbed my bag and ran into the forest hoping he didn't see where I went. I didn't stop running until I reached a massive tree that looked good for hiding in, I leaped into it and climbed until I reached a high branch that was thick enough for me to sit on. I leaned back and panted my legs aching,

"You alright up there?" I looked down to see the boy that caught me smirking up at my gaping face. "How did you find me?" I asked mind blown "I followed you" he said in a duh tone. I leaned back into the trunk "why don't go back to your friends?" I tried to change the subject to get him to leave me. He ignored my question and stared to climb the tree until reached my branch,he grinned a lopsided grin and plopped himself next to me "what do you want?" I sighed "to know what your doing in a forest stealing from my tent" he answered simply I sighed "I'm a runaway teen that needs food and a pillow" I figured if I just told him he'd leave get the police and by the time he was gone I would of gotten away. "Oh" he blinked "I didn't think you'd tell me strait up" I shrugged "well there you go" he nodded biting his lip. "I'm Capricorn nice to meet you-" I sighed just wanting him to leave "hi Capricorn I'm Taurus" he grinned as he hugged me I was taken aback "well aren't you friendly-hugging a complete stranger " he smiled "not really I'm a runaway too" I narrowed my eyes "all those people back there are" he smiled sadly "what-? Really" he nodded "really infact you want to join us?" Before he could say anything else I let out a massive grin "yes of course" his eyes twinkled "great follow me to the others because we're leaving to Orlando soon"

We walked and he introduced me to everyone and I had never felt so much at home in my life.

Hope this was a good one shot requested PikaPuff16 by hope you like it! Request anything you want because I'll most likely do it!
Check out my other books
-grace 👽🚀👍🏻