"I threw up in a Hot Topic."

Two weeks later

Emma

Today was the day. Today I help the biggest asshole I know win my best friend back. Or, take a step closer to that.

Today was a Thursday, so when I woke I was with Calum. I peeled his arm off of me and went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth before and after I peed. And, you know, washed my hands. Anyways, I thanked myself for taking a shower last night, which meant I only had to actually do my hair now. I sighed, thinking of the effort it would take.

I walked over to my side of Calum's closet, picking out some mom jeans and a body suit that had stars adorned along the top of it. Oh, and a bra. Obviously. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for free the nipple, but I don't want everyone seeing the merchandise, if you know what I mean.

God, this is why everyone calls me a slut. Anyways. I changed out of Calum's shirt and into that, and put some socks on for good measure. I walked back to the bathroom, my big brown eyes staring right back at me. I squinted, and chose a mascara for today. After that, all I really did was attempt to put on highlighter, and put some lip gloss on. I moved onto my hair. The worst part. I turned on the flat iron, and attempted to run a brush through my wolf mane I call hair.

I huffed in frustration, letting the brush stay tangled in my hair. I took a seat on the floor, just, sitting. Soon enough, Calum woke up. He looked around, but then saw me sitting on the floor. "Oh, my god did your legs go out? I told you I could've stopped-" He started, me cutting him off with a shake of my head. "I'm fine. Just stressed." I said, and he walked over and took a seat next to me on the floor.

"It's gets better." With that, he stood up to take a shower. "Oh, hey, your thing with Luke is today!" Calum said, and I sighed. "I hope he doesn't smell too bad. I told him to shower, but you never know with him." I sighed, standing up too.

With that, we both went to do our things, me finally getting to brush my hair and eventually straighten it. At this point, Calum was out of the shower and fully clothed, so I spritzed some perfume that I only bought because a K-Idol recommended it, swapped my socks for flats that matched the nude color of my top, and combed my hair one last time.

"Damn, Malibu better watch out!" Calum appeared, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Hurricane Emma, coming through!" I joked back, him laughing into my ear. "I love you." He said, and I turned back to him. "I love you more. Now, I need to go or I'll be late!" I said, and gave Calum a quick peck on his lips to tie him down until I get back.

After an excruciatingly long ten minutes, I arrived at Luke's apartment. I knocked warily twice, and he opened after a minute or so. "Rise and shine! We got a lot of work to do." I said, looking over what Luke thought would be okay to wear today. I tsked, shaking my head. "How much money do you have?" I asked, and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Guess we'll find out. Come on, let's go shopping." He said, and closed and locked his door. We made the way over to my car, him reaching for the aux cord.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." I said, and he squinted at me. "Can't argue with that." He said, and handed me the cord. I smirked, putting on some Big Time Rush. Luke groaned, especially when I rolled the windows down. "OH-OH-OH OH OHHH" I yelled, Luke shutting his eyes. "DON'T LOOK BACK DON'T HESITATE" I sang again, laughing as I pulled up to a store. I turned the music off, and got out the car.

"That was the worst two minutes of my life." He said, and I retorted "I'm sure your mom said the same thing. Now come on! We gotta make you look decent." I said and dragged him into the entrance of the mall. 5sos has been dead for so long that now the boys can go outside and live freely, so we didn't have to worry about mobbing fans. I pulled him into a Hot Topic, sighing at the memories. "You know, one time I threw up in a Hot Topic. Right over that cardboard cutout of Gerard. I still have it too, okay- go crazy!" I said, and pushed him into the entrance of the Hot Topic.

I browsed too, feeling out of place but still enjoying myself. I glanced over the ironic coffee mugs when I heard an all too familiar voice.

"Luke! Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever!"

the beginning was kind of unnecessary ik but leave me alone
anyways yah so here is emma and luke shopping or whatever
and who do you think the voice was? what it a fan? arzaylea? maybe hey violet? who knows
-emma