Start

You walked into the apartment that you and your boyfriend shared excited to see him "Buck?" You asked and looked around, on the corner of your eye you saw his figure next to someone else. You turned on your heel and picked up whatever was closest and throw it at them, then you walked to the other side of your home and picked up a big bag.

"Y/N i can explain" Bucky walked behind you trying to put his clothes on "She means nothing to me"

You chuckled trying to hold back the tears "Oh poor girl" you said not even bothering to turn around "I want you to leave"

"But Y/N let's talk about this!" He grabbed your arm but you pulled away letting out a sigh.

"I guess I'll have to move" you walked to the room where he was just a couple of minutes ago and opened the closet throwing clothes at the bag on the bed.

"Y/N please don't do this" he grabbed the bag and tried to look at you in the eyes but you looked down "i love you"

"Goodbye, James" you took a deep breath trying not to cry and opened the door.

You ran out of the building and got in a taxi, meanwhile Bucky was on the sidewalk trying to catch his breath while the taxi left. Even though the love of your life had just broke your heart you didn't cry, you sucked it up and tried to be as normal as possible.

"Y/N?" Steve said after he opened the door of his apartment looking at you with concern.

"Can i come in?" A small smile appeared on your lips.

"Sure!" He smiled back to you and moved to the side, you walked inside and sat on the couch "Can i get you anything? Water? Tea?"

"Water is fine" you sighed and looked down.

"So what's going on?" Steve sat next to you and handed you the glass of water.

"Uh... i-uh" your heart started to raise "Bucky cheated on me" you said and bursted out crying.

"What?! B-but he would ne-"

"I saw them!" You interrupted him "On my bed! Our bed! I-i... I've always been so sweet and nice to EVERYONE and no one appreciates it" you wiped your face "I'm always the one that's happy but is it worth it?".

"Y/N you have us, you have me" he rubbed your back "when i first saw you i knew that you were special, you save people and everyone appreciates it"

"Can i get the week off?" You sobbed.

"Of course" Steve smiled.

"Thanks" you picked up your bag "I'm going to see my dad"

Balder Odinson was your father, he met your mother in Wakanda and they conceived you. He was a role model to you even if you didn't see him that often, he was the one that gave you the powers after all.

Once you arrived, Thor was waiting for you with a huge smile.
"My beautiful niece!" He smiled and hugged you.
"Hey" you smiled back at him
"What brings you here?" Thor asked as you walked together.

"I came to see my father" you sighed "I kinda missed him"

"I shall take you to him then" he smiled at you.

○○○

"Y/N! My little ray of sunshine!" Your father smiled and kissed your forehead.

"Father!" You giggled and hugged him.

"How is life on earth?"

"It's been good, well i mean... not so good, some stuff has happened" you took a deep breath and looked back up at your father "and it all made me realize that I'm ready to move to Asgard"