"I don't know what to think anymore." I huffed.

"You don't have to think about it anymore, it's over, remember?" Zayn spoke in a harsh tone as if this was all my fault, but it wasn't, was it?

"Thanks." I muttered sarcastically before getting up and leaving the room, not in the mood to explain anything anymore. I can barely understand myself what just happened. This morning was so surreal, something has to be wrong with Scarlett, I couldn't help but think it might be depression or anxiety causing her to see and hear things which clearly aren't true. What are the chances of the same girl appearing in the woods and then at a house? I still didn't have a clue how she found the house and those people, she's clearly been up to something. But recently she had been distant, barely spoke a word to me. Any conversation we had was awkward or meaningless not like they used to be.

I walked into my bedroom, what used to be our bedroom. Scarlett's stuff was still scattered about the place which only caused me to groan even more, I can't hoard her stuff forever. I slammed the door shut, resting my hands on if afterwards. I took this opportunity to take a few deep breaths before facing the mess left behind properly. Scarlett's side of the bed was perfectly made from when she left this morning before I was even awake, my side however was a complete mess, like a hurricane had hit it just like my thoughts right now. I waltzed over to the bed and plonked myself down on the edge, what am I supposed to do now? I thought, resting my elbows on my knees. Was this really the end of us?

"Louis, there's someone here." I felt my shoulder being gently shook. After all the thinking and overthinking I had done my mind wandered over to the tired side and I subconsciously fell asleep. I peered through one open eyelid to see Liam towering over me.

"Who is it?" I mumbled through my pillow, reluctant to get up and face whoever was stood in the doorway.

"Maria." Liam whispered before backing out of the room. I silently groaned and swung myself upright, barely awake.

"Hello?" I greeted her rhetorically as she began to walk around the room, as if this was her home too.

"Don't worry, I won't be here long. Just picking up Scarlett's stuff." She informed, not even bothering to look at me. I nodded in response, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "You know she hasn't stopped crying all afternoon." She mentioned. I turned to look at the clock on the bedside table, it was already five in the evening, I slept for several hours, I hadn't realised how tired I was. I shrugged my shoulders in response, unsure of what exactly to say. "Do you not care?" She shot back, a pile of Scarlett's clothes under her arm.

"I assume she's staying with you?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"Not that it's any of your business but yes, she has nowhere else to go since you all kicked her out."

"We didn't kick her out." I huffed.

"You didn't exactly make her feel very welcome from what I heard." She glared long and hard at me before piling stuff into an empty suitcase.

"She brought it on herself." I argued back.

"We both know the same Scarlett, I lived with her in a small bus for a month, I know what she's like."

"You didn't see everything we saw, everything I saw."

"Maybe not but was there really the need to treat her like you did?"

"What exactly has she told you?"

"Pretty much everything, I'm the only person she's got now."

"Everything?"

"Scarlett's not violent; she would never slap that tart." She snarled, rolling her eyes, most likely at the thought of Taylor.

"You didn't see it!"