Alex was baffled after hearing my response and scoffs. Alex was always known as the playful, exuberant member in the band. Not to mention he constantly has to remark us about all of his erotic and desirable fantasies of every ravishing women he bumps into, leaving a bulge below his belt after publicly sharing his perverted imaginations to the band.

"Now don't fool us, Taka. We all know you were drooling over her junk. They're average size, not big enough and also not my type, but she's pretty hot I would have to admit!"

A weary, slightly exasperating sigh escapes from Toru's lips, looking at his members as if we had a few drinks before our compelling afternoon brunch.

"Maybe you guys should read her facial expression before deliberating about her breasts." Toru commented, sipping on his cup of coffee.

"Ah, you're right," Tomoya spoke up, glancing over at the somber school girl. "She's upset over something."

"Do you have any idea what happened to her?" Ryota asked Tomoya in curiosity.

Tomoya only shrugged, unaware what the pitiful, mournful girl had experienced. "Beats me."

"Okay guys, I'm done having this conversation over some girl that has nothing to do with us so can we get back to the song, please?"

Alex caught my irritated voice, shooting a dark glare at me. "Now you want to continue our work after talking about the hot chick you were drooling over? Wow. Okay, Taka. Thanks for wasting our precious time."

"For the last time, Alex, I wasn't ogling at her."

"Say whatever you want and try to defend your horny lil' self. But deep down, and I mean way deep down you were checking her out. End of discussion."

I could feel the headache creeping inside my brain. Authentically, Alex announcing aloud of my erroneously desire to stare inappropriately at the young lady is undeniably getting in my last nerve. As a matter of fact, Alex has been getting into our nerves for a while now by his naughty and unnecessary, deviant demeanor. However, we were all aware that Alex has a good side at times, excluding his perverted fantasies over every attractive women he catches his eye on. His tremendous talent of being a guitarist and lively, high-spirited attitude cause us to forget all about his flaws. We've known each other for years now and without a doubt that we accepted him for who he is. Alex is part of the family after all.

A small smirk quirked on my lips, eventually admitting the bulge beneath my pants thought the young lady was indeed attractive. "Alright, Alex. You caught me red-handed."

Alex laughed obnoxiously and patted my shoulder. "I'm glad you finally admitted that you are a perverted sinner, Taka." He held up his glass of water arrogantly in the air. "To us; the band that is proud to be and always will be the most perverted band of all time!"

However, he was unaware of the amount of stares he received in the diner as he vigorously gulps down the last bit of water left in the cup. Unfortunately, we all shared a sweat drop as none of the other members join him for a toast after suddenly announcing his humiliating cheer aloud to the public.

Unexpectedly, my eyes caught on the young girl staring straight at our direction. Even the unaccustomed girl blankly stares at us strangely by Alex's instantaneous declaration.