Chapter 3:Point Blank In The Face

Start from the beginning

End of Conversation

I went down stairs and turned on the tv.I flipped through channels till I heard something I didn't want to hear.
Breaking News,Yesterday a 17 year old boy was found shoot point blank in the face on the south side of Chicago.Witnesses say that saw two boys close to the victims age,however they didn't get a good look at there faces.Back to you Jerry.
I turned off the TV.I really don't give a care if I shot him.Sometimes I feel guilt a little and I'm afraid that it's going to eat me up one day.

I laid back in bed and drifted off into a deep sleep.The dream was about Sparkle.....................

Sparkle's P.O.V

I walked out of the door waiting for Karla to get there.She pulled up in a car and I got in.

"Hey girl,"I said to Karla when I closed the door.

"Hey girly,"She said and I laughed a bit.

"On Wednesdays we were pink,"I said quoting mean girls.

"We are going to look so fab,"Karla said.

"So,you and Ray,"I said hitting her shoulder.

"Maybe,maybe not,"She laughed and looked away.I knew she had feelings for him.

"Ok whatever you say,"I told her.The car ride was short because we only lived liked two streets down from the school.I hopped out and so did Karla.I wonder if that guy I bumped in the hallway would be here.I walked to my first class which is math.Me and Karla just walked to the back of the classroom and sat down.

"Hey we are having a party tonight and you and your friend are invited ma at 8,"This dude said.

"Thanks we will come tonight,"I told Karla about it and she was cool with it.Once the bell rang I got up and with Karla and left.Our next class was art and I didn't have it with Karla,I had it with Princeton.I sat with him.

"Hey buddy,"I said friend zoning him for real.

"Hey Sparkle,"He came up to me and hugged me.I don't like Princeton thought how do I tell him.We spent the whole class in silence almost till I broke it at the end of class.
"Are you going to the party tonight?"I asked Priceton.

"I wasn't invited but I'll go,"He told me.

"Is it open to everybody?"I ask him.

"Almost all the parties around here are open to everybody,people will probs get in there even if they were not invited anyway,"He told me.

"Ok just be there at 8,"I told him.

"Ok I'll be there,"He said.The bell rang and I walked out of class.I went to my locker first to put some of my books back.I walked to my third class which is writing.That class was horrible the boringest class ever.I walked to lunch and pulled out my money but a hand went in front of mine.It was Princeton's he had paid for my lunch.I looked at him then spoke.

"Thanks for the lunch,"I told Princeton.

"No problem,"He said as he smiled at me.

"I think I'm going to go home early,I don't feel so good,"I said liein gas ever.I don't want to be here because he isn't here so what's the point.

"Ok feel better,"Princeton and Karla said.

"Are you still up for the party?"Karla asked.

"Yeah I'm still up,"I told her.

"I'm going to need a ride so are you going to give me one Karla?"I asked her.

"Yes ma'am,"She told up and walked with me to the car.She hopped in the car then I did.Once we got to the house we jumped out.

"I hope you feel better baby,"Karla hugged be but I backed away.

"Don't come to close I might throw up on you,"I stared to laughed and pulled her into a hug,she hugged back.

"Ok girly see you later,I have to hit these books,I'll bring you homework if we have any,"She told me.

"Ok I'll see you later,"With that said I walked to my door and unlocked it.I didn't feel like doing anything today.No homework or anything.I went up stairs and pulled the covers over my head.This day was the worst day ever because of him.I wonder what I would wear to the party.Im not wearing anything special maybe a collar shirt with a bow tie.I know it's not something to wear to a party but who cares,i surely don't.

Ej's P.O.V

I should have gone to school to see Sparkle but it's too late now.I pulled out my phone because I got a text from Ray.

Text conversation

Ray:He's up to something because I just saw him go into Trey's Trap.

Me:Fuck him wait till I see him......