"They didn't mention Raul." Kaori replied and sighed, looking around, "They haven't mentioned the others, either. They say they're in the Granger dojo."

"How do they know where they are at?" Tyson muttered as he laid down again, his head pounding from a headache he had no idea he had been suffering from. Kaori leaned on the wall, slightly groaning from the pain.

"They're going to end up killing you." Tyson muttered, taking in the weak form of Kaori. They hadn't been fed in days and Tyson's stomach would always remind him of that fact whenever he didn't want to be reminded of the hunger.

Kaori gave out a weak chuckle, "Nemesis fully intends to beat it into me that I'm her darling tamer. Not like I can do anything to stop her. I'm powerless against her. Damn, Arion, why won't you help me?"

Tyson looked at the ceiling and flinched, "Kaori, what is that?"

Kaori looked up and both teens were met with pictures they hadn't noticed before. On one of the pictures, Kai and some other boy – Rin, Kaori muttered – were surrounded by flames, wings appearing from their backs. The difference was that Rin's wings were torn and broken while Kai's were in perfect condition. He was covering his face with his hands, tears slipping through his fingers, while Kai stared at the sky with a proud face.

In another, Max and a girl – Aya, Kaori said when Tyson asked who it was – were facing each other, their hands intertwined as they were surrounded by water. Aya had silver chains wrapped around her and looked as if she was drowning rather than peacefully swimming like Max was.

In another, Ray and a boy – Riku, Kaori helpfully muttered and Tyson briefly remembered him from his childhood – were surrounded by black thorns. Riku was in obvious pain, tears falling down from his eyes as he reached out for help while Ray was sleeping peacefully, the thorns not drawing blood.

In another, Hiro was surrounded by the image of a dark blue dragon that Tyson knew was Dark Dragoon. Hiro was unconscious and Dark Dragoon was grinning, as if he had won some kind of game or something. In another picture, two twins – Hikaru and Shun – were asleep and strings were wrapped around their bodies. In another picture, a girl was crying as she was falling through what appeared to be quicksand. Kaori said that the girl was Nami.

In another picture, Raul and Julia were both trapped inside a black cage, staring ruefully into the distance. Broken wings came out from their backs and Julia was crying. In another picture, Kaori was grinning madly as she choked a girl that Tyson recognized as Hilary. However, tears of blood were coming out of Kaori's eyes, as if she wasn't doing this because she wanted to.

In the last picture, Tyson was resting in a black throne, sleeping soundly. Two boys were crouching down next to him, one of them grinning with a mad look in his eyes and the other smiling gently. The gentle boy had black hair and white eyes and the mad boy had white hair and black eyes. Chaos was standing behind the throne, his hands resting on the shoulders of the twin boys.

"Who do you think drew that?" Kaori whispered, a part of her frightened by seeing herself trying to kill Hilary and another part in awe by the talent the artist must have had to draw these images.

"Who knows?" Tyson muttered, "Creepy, don't you think?"

Kaori nodded, "Not something most people would like to see." She shivered, looking up to admire the pictures in the walls and admiring the artwork. She was not going to admit that she was fanatic of the arts, especially paintings. "Was it Chaos that drew this? Or was it another member of the Forsaken Fallen?" She asked. She doubted Nemesis would've painted this, though.

"It was Takao." Tyson muttered. When Kaori turned to look at him, her eyes dancing with the question of why he thought so, Tyson elaborated, "Who else would it be? I don't think Ann would've done it. I mean . . ." He gulped, remembering the gaze of those storm-blue eyes, "Remember how . . . lost Takao seemed when we first saw him?"