Tyson/Chaos laid down next to her and the two were silent, staring at the blue sky that was filled with the several petals of the flowers. Finally, he – Chaos – spoke, "No, I am sure my brother does not hate you. He must still cling to the old hostility we had of humans. Erebus still has not had proper contact with a mortal before. I used to have that same hostility myself, Sasha."

"That makes sense," Sasha said before she smiled happily and Tyson felt himself touching the flower bracelet he had in his wrist. He recognized that bracelet: it was the one that he had seen Chaos wearing. Why did he still have the flower bracelet this human had given to him when he obviously hated humans?

"I am so senseless," Sasha laughed and Tyson stopped looking at the flower bracelet to look at her, "Why would he even hate me, of all people? Ha, you are right, Chaos-san. Erebus-sama does not hate me."

Tyson/Chaos smiled back at her and grabbed her hand and he didn't miss the slight dusting of pink that appeared on Sasha's face with that action. Judging by the warmth in his own cheeks, Tyson inferred that Chaos was blushing too. Wait, did that mean that Chaos . . . ?

"C-Chaos-san?" Sasha asked timidly, her eyes shining with many emotions. Joy. Hope. Love. Acceptance. Warmth. Love. Did Sasha share the same feelings Chaos had for her? Yes, she did. Tyson could feel that she did. Then what had happened to her? If Chaos loved her, why did he swear to destroy humanity?

"Sasha. . . will you stay with me?" Tyson heard himself – Chaos – asking her in a soft voice that he would've never expected Chaos to use. Sasha's eyes widened and then she smiled, her eyes softening, and squeezed his hand.

"I will stay with you until the end of my days."

~~~MIAB~~~

"Tyson? Wake up, will you?" A voice broke into Tyson's muddled head and he opened his eyes, meeting the bicolored eyes of Kaori. He groaned and rubbed his eyes as Kaori sighed, "Good, you finally woke up. Gosh, you had me going there, Ty. I was afraid that you were gone."

Tyson sat up and took in the place they were in. It was a bare room colored dark grey. Like the other rooms in this place, there were no windows so Tyson didn't know if it was day or night. Time was hard here, Tyson thought to himself.

"Where's Brooklyn?" Tyson asked as he turned to Kaori and jumped when he got a good look at her, his eyes widening, "Kaori, what happened to you?"

The brunette smiled and Tyson noticed she had winced when she spoke, "Don't worry. It stopped hurting already." The fifteen year old had a split lip and blood was flowing slowly out of her nose. Her long hair had been hacked off so it barely covered her ears and she was holding her left arm. She was bleeding from the corner of her mouth and from the side of her head. In other words, she was a bloody mess.

"How long are we supposed to take this?" Tyson asked and Kaori stared at him with sad eyes. Tyson hated how lost and sad she looked now, compared to the fiery, rebellious eyes he had seen the day they met Chaos. Ever since she had regained her lost memories, Kaori had been like this and Tyson hated it. Kaori had turned into a shell of her former self and Tyson wanted the old Kaori back.

"They took Brooklyn."

"Where?"

Kaori shook her head, her head lowered as if in defeat, "I don't know. But I don't think it's going to be pretty for him. Also, I heard them talking about having Julia in here-."

"They have Julia?" Tyson whispered anxiously and Kaori raised her head slowly and nodded at him, her eyes still hollow and sad. Dead eyes . . . Tyson continued, "What about Raul? What happened to him? Is he okay? Did Chaos and the others get him?"