"So how was the wedding? Enjoyed?" He asked. Oh! So he wanted to catch up. Well that's easy. Sure we can catch up. Calm Danny.
Calm.

I told him all that happened from the morning and by the time I finished he was practically on the floor laughing. I was laughing too by the end of the story, I really didn't get the chance to think it all and how funny all of it was.

"So your mother, who was practically ripping everyone's eyes out, just so the wedding could go right, had to marry in a hospital?? In a hospital gown? Well at least she had something borrowed." He said that which made me laugh so hard that it started hurting my stomach.

"It was blue also." That made Hunter laugh even more.
"I can't take it anymore." Now we both were on the floor sitting in front of each other and wiping the tears from our eyes. This is the first time in days I am this happy. I never thought I will be sitting on my bedroom floor in the middle of the night, having chit chat with Hunter about my day and will actually enjoy it.

It was unbelievable yet happening.

"So Kyle told me, how worried you were for me, the day I didn't show up for the study session?" Well that came out of nowhere.

I was looking at him with open mouth. I was worried until Kyle told me he was on his job. But telling Hunter that and boosting his self esteem? No.

"Of course not, I was just angry you didn't keep your promise. And you were not even picking up your-"
"He told me you practically ignored blondie and came running to Kyle, asking if I was okay." Oh no.

Remind me to kill Kyle later.

"Did it seem like I ignored blond- uh Jake? Oh my god. I didn't intended it to look like that. It's just that you, uh car, uh tree. It's all you fault. You are a terrible driver." I told him and crossed my arms in front of my chest. Hunter was utterly confused to what I just said now. I was confused too.

He paused for a moment.

" I am an excellent driver." He told. Someone is offended.

"No you are not, you drive with your elbow out."
"You certainly pay a lot of attention to me Danny. Do you like me?" He was smirking now. In seconds his smirk grew into a wide grin as he saw my shocked expression and sealed shut mouth. I don't. I guess. I. Hopeless Danny.

Suddenly he moved forward and sat right in front of me. He put his right hand on my head and patted it. "It's alright. I like you too." He told me with the most genuine smile I could ever see. The dim light coming from the street made his green eyes glow.

I didn't know what to say or do. I had a ticklish feeling in my stomach. Without any thought I lifted my hand up and put it on his head, mirroring the patting motion he just did.

His hair are extremely soft. I really didn't say anything. I just patted softly on his head. His eyes went wide too.

Both of us were now staring at each other with our hands on each other's head. I don't know why but it was the first time in two days I actually felt calm and relaxed.

We removed our hands but were still staring at each other. His eyes were no longer wide, they were calm and happy, not so soon as they changed to being their old amused twinkling green ones.

"So, where did you get that beard from, it looked pretty real." He asked me, smirking to a whole new level. I knew he recognised me.
There is no turning back now Danny. You have been caught. You have been caught beard handed.

I was speechless, I couldn't say anything. How could I say I was following him.

Creepy stalker alert.