two - 0726, january 13th

what a strange being you are

SHE DIDN'T KNOW HOW, but Perrie ended up on the same train as the brunette the following day.

This time they weren't opposite one another, much to Perrie's dismay.

The brunette put on her glasses and took out her book. The blue eyed girl nearly swooned at the sight of the brunette in glasses. She had never seen her in glasses and it was a definitely sight she wanted to see way more often.

The girl with the glasses took of her olive green parka, pulling her legs up and opening her book. Perrie watched as she read, seeing the girl somehow read in her own little bubble - unaware of the world passing by.

Perrie smiled. Quite frankly, the brunette was absolutely adorable.

She took a sip of her ice coffee and turned to her phone. Free wifi, thankfully. Perrie logged into her twitter and posted her sly picture of the brunette. (picture is this chapters header)

found this cutie on the train again

Perrie grinned at the photo and vowed to keep it forever. Suddenly, her phone began to blow up with notifications. She grew alarmed, noticing how popular the picture of the brunette was becoming.

She looked up at the brunette and blushed furiously as their eyes met. Had she seen it?

Apparently so, because the brunette had a small smile on her face. Perrie's phone beeped again.

@jadeamelia liked your tweet

Perrie was only slightly embarrassed- her joy of discovering the brunette's name outweighed any and all regret.

Perrie knew she wanted Jade to become an important part of her life.

next chapter when we reach 10 overall votes