Chapter 3 (Edited)

When I heard my alarm blare out loudly, I wanted to throw it across the room and watch it smash into a hundred pieces if I could. I only had one day to settle in yesterday when I stayed home the whole day in my room, just watching YouTube and lying in my bed. I could have explored the suburbs, my mother encouraged us, but I was way too lazy and tired to even go out.

Sarah ended up adding me to a group chat with the other five yesterday but I had to put that on mute once I got tired because my phone just kept buzzing with messages upon messages. To be honest, I have no idea what they were talking about. I think it was just meme sharing or spoilers for new movies. Dillon though did message me but not on the group chat. Despite the fact I felt like I wanted to be anti-social, we still called, which made me forget about it.

I got out of bed and got ready for my first day at a new school. I was lucky enough that Max was going to give me a ride there since I wasn't bothered to catch the bus. My dumbass went to sleep at like two in the bloody morning so of course I'm still a little dead and have dark circles under my eyes.

Should I put makeup on? I mean maybe it's not that bad...fuck it, imma put make-up on but only the bare minimum, I can't be bothered.

I'm not bothered to do the full makeup so I'm not going to do the full thing. That and I'm shit at it. The few things I do know are because of Amanda, my saviour. She'd mostly do my makeup if we'd ever go out somewhere since I'm completely useless at it but now I'm moderately good at it.

When Max pulled up to the front of my school, I waved goodbye to him before he drove off to start moving into an apartment next to his college with three of his friends, which should go well...not really. 

I've met some of his friends, well, actually, I've seen them but haven't spoken to them, and they seem either like someone you want to knock their teeth out or something. Imagine four people like that in one room, oh my god that is a recipe for disaster. It's the same for girls too, it ain't pretty.

Once I got my schedule from the office, I was told to 'sit patiently' for someone to show me around. I'm impatient, one of my many flaws, so I kept tapping my foot against the tiled floor in annoyance with my arms crossed and a scowl on my face. I could just go find my class myself. I don't believe I'm going to go astray in my quest to find the treasure that is my classroom but I digress.

"What did you need Miss?" a familiar voice asked. My eyes widened when I looked up to see Dillon. He glanced in my direction and smirked. I instantly turned my head to my lap, avoiding his stare. Eye contact is not my thing.

"You have to show her around, now shoo before you two are late for class!" the receptionist ordered as she waved around her pen. Poor pen almost flew out of her hand. She kept shooing us out, giving us a stern look. I can see why she was hired but then again, I don't.

Bitch

"What was that?" Dillon asked, sounding amused. My eyes widened again. Damn it, that wasn't meant to be spoken out loud. I thought I said that in my head. Maybe I can pretend it didn't happen.

"What was what? You must be hearing things, how about we get on with the tour, don't want to be late for class," I babbled on. Dillon raised a brow at me but then shrugged before walking ahead while I followed behind.

It didn't take us long to find my first class, which I luckily had with Dillon. We only had two classes together but that's about it. So far, everyone seemed ok since they it looked to be friendly smiles all around but if they weren't doing that, they just minded their own business. Thank god, I don't think I can handle another year of suffering at school, a person can only take so much from irritating little shits.