Oh...my...god

You and Kurt have been dating for 5 years, you joined the xmen and fought along side him, he made you so happy and you did the same to him thats probably why on your anniversary he took you on a picinic under the tree you awkwardly met, it was cute he brought out a blanket and everything.

He cooked you some cute German desserts and you two laid under the tree telling stories you both remember, like how Peter ruined your dress right before a date with paint or how you caught Kurt watching a Youtube video of how to tie a tie and failing miserably.

You couldnt help but laugh and kiss his cheek at the memories, he sat up and his whole tone changed he was nervous... "Y/N...i..."  "Yeah?"  He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little black box.. you felt your eyes water oh...my...god.. "Y/N i really like you, and i know im strange on the outside..but i know that you love the way i look..and ive felt that this..is the right thing to do..."

"Y/N"

"Yeah?.."

He looks you in the eye and wipes a tear from your face "Will you marry me?" As he said that he opened the little black box to reveal a small silver ring, it didnt have any diamonds and you wouldnt change a thing. 
"I..know that the rin-"
"Yes...i would love to marry you"
"Y-you would?"
"Of course" you wrapped your arms around him and slid the ring on leaning in for a light but passionate kiss