Getting accepted

Your name is y/n and you are a mutant,  your ability is that you control nature the ability causes vines to grow under your skin and tint it green slightly, But you have been the only mutant in your school and home so it could get rough sometimes. You get weird looks in halls and class but they usually didn't do anything until today...okay it Technically isn't your fault but when Courtney pushed you into the locked and you accidentally made it so she was covered in Poison Ivy.

Thats why you're here now, in the principals office. While you were recalling the events that led you here the door creaked open to reveal 'Dr.' Brekenhiser, "Y/N, Courtney here claims that you...attacked her"
"She used her freakish powers against me!"
"We agreed to accept you in this school if you contained yourself, and not lash out at normal students"
You were getting kicked out you know it, they were just begging for a reason to send you out!
"Im sorry but we are going to have to say...you're expelled we will be calling your parents so-" he froze in place, not like ice but just frozen.
"M- uh Dr. Brekenhiser?"
No response
You stood up and started to turn around but to your surprise a man stood there...well not stand, he was in a wheel chair. "Good morning Y/N i am Charles Xavier"
Charles like the Charles, he owned a school for gifted youngsters aka mutants like you.
"I see you already know me well, lets take a walk" he turned his wheelchair around and started to move "coming?" You shook your head out of the starstruck trance "y-yeah!"

And that is how you were accepted into Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters