'The Look'

You kept the flowers in a small vase next to your window not knowing who gave them to you but you loved them, they were so pretty an you loved that shade of blue.

You planned to hang out with them the next day, you and Peter became pretty close friends. He would let you get on his back and speed around as long as you held on tight and wore goggles like him. You liked Peter but not like that so when he walked up to you that morning and asked you to the movies that afternoon it got awkward, after a few seconds of silence he added "as friends of course" which softened the blow. You decided what harm could it do and you agreed, you were going to watch a new movie coming out and going with a friend was gonna be great.

You shoved extra makeup in your bag and a few small treats in bags because the food at movies are always too expensive and nobody had time to wait, you sat around for the next few minutes before the door opened to reveal the silver boy himself, you smiled and got ready as he ran you and him to the movies past the ticket stand and into the theater.  You always enjoy when he carries you, the movie starts soon after and it was pretty interesting.

You quietly ate the treats in your bag and some popcorn Peter stole until the movie ended. Now all he had to do was sneak you back into the mansion and that thankfully went as planned as he had to use a banana peel as a distraction.

You happily sat in your room getting ready for bed cracking open a Dr.Pepper until you got a call "Jubilee? Whats up girl?!" You heard her laugh on the other end "Nothing much but i heard you and Speedy went on a date" you choked on the soda "Nonono we hug out as friends"
"Wait really?! But you guys flirt like all the time"
"No we don't...well i don't, i don't like him like that"
"Well you better tell him that because he said that you were giving him the look"
"The look?"
"You know! The 'i wanna kiss you look'"
"I did not!"
You hung up the phone after saying goodbye, you really don't like him like that.

The next day was awkward at lunch you pulled Peter aside to tell him that you don't really like him like that and that there was no 'look' given. He apologized and you felt A Little bad but he shouldn't have lied. After the group obviously overhearing you thankfully didn't have to explain everything.

You put your lunch tray up and sat back down with the group a little over half an hour left of lunch, you talked about little things and you didn't really wanna bring up the flowers yet, it might have been a mistake. Your day went normal besides the next bundle of flowers in your locker...