Who knew Wolves could Talk

Everyone LOVES School! (No they don't cough cough) But with school starting again, I barley have time to update my stories, so I'm sorry about that. But hey, at least I was able to update this, am I right?  Anywho, enjoy! 

Also this is going to be the shortest chapter I will ever write. Now you can enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The title should be who knew I could be so stupid. I mean really!? Anywho, I should probably get on with the story.)

I inhaled sharply, waiting for a response from these beasts. Wait, why would wolves respond to a question. They don't even talk! (Man I'm stupid. And I'm in High School too.) My left leg slowly inched away from the creatures, hoping I'd have some chance to escape.

"Well?" A voice said. "We're waiting?"

I'm surely imagining things. There was no one else in that forest except me and..........

"The wolves!" I gasped. I turned to their expecting faces. Tails wagging patiently and posture all royal like. "You can talk?" I asked them.

"Well duh, I'm surprised someone like you wouldn't know that. Or should I say, someWOLF like you." One of the she-wolves stated. "Anywho, let's cut to introduction, I'm Sunset, these two dirt brained jackwagons beside me are my two brothers, Winter and Skygazer." 

(Ha she used dirt brained jackwagons! HaHAhaHAhaHA....... Ha I like her already.) 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Alexandra, but just call me Alex." I told her. Sunset smiled.

"I see your not used to this transformation thing. If you need more explanation, just meet me here tomorrow at sunset." She explained and trotted away with her brothers.

As they vanished into the darkness of the forest, I asked the question on everyone's minds: Who knew wolves could talk?