Hospital

(Whoops, huge procrastinator, XD Enjoy!)

]Amnes....... amenes........ what's it called? Ugh, its like pronouncing a sea anemonemone. A sea aneneame. A sea....... oh forget it.

Oh, I suppose I should get you caught up. After that incident in the forest, my so called "friends" finally finished celebrating and found me, my doctor says, lifeless on the ground. I was in a co..... a co....... a coma (Thanks mom) for about a week. When I finally woke up, the doctor told me I had ..... whatever that word is I was trying to pronounce earlier. I couldn't remember anything of what happened yesterday. (So how do I know this? Like I said, my doctor told me ya dirt brained jackwagons.)

Stitches, crying, my mom and dad worried sick and so on. Right now, I'm still in the hospital while my mom and dad are paying my doctor bill. I sit patiently on my bed as my doctor walks in the room.

You're Alexandra Gray, correct." She asks me. Wow how stupid is she?

I nod, figuring she was joking around with me.

"We're going to ask you some questions to see how bad you amnesia is." She responds. (Amnesia! THAT'S the word!) "Are you ready?"

I nod. They can't be bad questions, right?

She begins, "What's your name?" Didn't she already confirm this earlier?

"Alexandra Gray." I tell her.

"How old are you?" She continues.

"Seventeen." I say, she can't be serious with these questions.

"What school do you go to?"

Okay, this is getting annoying. I open my mouth as to speak, but no words came out. Why is it so hard to talk? I tried to forcefully answer her, but my words came out jumbled and complete nonsense. Eventually my mind got the best of me.

"I don't remember." I finally say.

"Can you tell me your mother's name?" She asks me, a bit more serious now.

"I don't remember." I respond. This should be obvious to me. I know I have amnesia but why can't I remember this?

"Do you have any siblings." She sounded mortified.

I wanted to say no as a guess. If I did, wouldn't they be with me now? I, however, am not one to guess, and I went with my mind anyway.

"I.... don't remember." I say once more. All three of those questions should have been obvious to me, why couldn't I remember?

She sighed, a clear sign of her finishing her line of questions. She looked down sorrowfully at a black clipboard she was holding, and soon up at me. I awaited her to tell me my results. She inhaled deeply before giving me a straight response,

"That bite....... is more special then it seems.