No way

*Percy*

We had finally made it out of the farm, after walking around for 2 hours. "Where do you think she is now?" Connor asked, breaking the silence that we had held for hours. "She couldn't have gone far, I mean she just got in Hamilton today like us. The only thing I can think is that she took a cab or something."  Leo answers. "There aren't that many cabs in Hamilton. So if we see one pull it over and ask about May." I say as we walk down the street.

"Not to be a downer here or anything, but you do remember Chiron only gave us a week to find her. If we don't we have to leave her alone." Leo pitches in. I groan. "Wow, thanks Leo." I said sarcastically. We walked for quite a while. I looked around and surprisingly saw a cab. I waved it over and it stopped. "Have you seen this girl?" I ask. I hand him a photo of May and he examines it for a few seconds.

"Yea, I dropped her off in Indiana." I hopped in the back and handed him a lotus card(yes I still had mine) from my first quest. He swiped it and just as I expected, an infinity sign shows up. "Drop us off where you left her, step on it." I said. He sped there and within 30 minutes we were in Indiana.

As we got out of the cab I heard a couple of curses, but living in New York, you get used to it. So I set it aside as nothing.

*May*

I had sat down on a bench to take a short rest.  1 hour later I see Percy get out of the cab I had been in. I cursed and hid. Wow, they are REALLY serious on finding me. I thought as they turned the corner. I turned around and ran into the woods, right into a monster. "CRAP!" I yell as I go for my bow. It was in ring and right as I threw it up, the giant grabbed it right out of the air.

"PERCY!" I yelled. I didn't care if he carried me back to camp, anywhere but here with this giant. "He can't help you now. I have to say, I expected more from a daughter of Artemis." He smiled slyly at me. That got me mad.

Before I knew what was happening, roots shot out of the ground and wrapped around the giant. Thunder shook the sky and lightning lit up the forest. The giant easily broke through the vines and charged at me. I waited..and waited...and waited. Right before he plowed into me, I ran to the side.

I saw a flash in the woods for a second and I was distracted a second too long. The Giant plowed into me and I felt unconsciousness coming over my body.

Hey guys! ALMOST DONE! ONE MORE CHAPTER!!! Thank you all those people who have read throughout this whole thing. This is going to be the first book I actually finish! Anyways my friend's starring at like "FINISH UP ALREADY!" So I gotta go. BYE!