thoughts

*May*

When my mother asked me to join the hunters it threw Me for a loop. I had no idea what she was talking about. When she saw my face she explained. "If you join the hunters you will get immortality, but you will also have to live without boys." I didn't want to live without boys, I mean I already had a crush on this cute guy in camp half blood. His name is Connor Stoll. "Mother, I'm sorry, but I don't want to join." I said shaking my head. She sighed and said "May, I understand if you don't want to join. The hunters will drop you off at camp.

HOURS LATER...

*May*

The way to camp wasn't all that bad. Apparently the camp wasn't too far from where they were. Artemis had 2 people accompanying me. It was Thalia (and we got along pretty well) and another girl names June. Ironic right? Two months May and June. Anyways, the walk was going well, and we were all joking around. Thalia told me we were almost to camp, and that's when I had a chill run down my back. I turned around and there was a Cyclops staring at us.

Both June and Thalia pulled out their bow and arrows, but I had no weapon. I felt something warm on my right pointer finger, and when I looked down the ring on my finger was glowing. Both the girls started shooting arrows at it, but I just stood there like an idiot. I grabbed both of their arms. They both tried to struggle, as I made it hard to use a bow an arrow. I had no idea what I was doing but I had a gut feeling, and when in doubt trust your gut.

 The Cyclops had a gleam in its eyes that said ' Well this is going to be easy.'  The Cyclops charged, I closed my eyes waiting for the impact that never came. I opened my eyes to see the Cyclops looking dazed and still trying to get closer. It's a bubble, it keeps me safe. I came to realization. "C'mon!" I yelled. It must have been odd seeing 3 girls running and holding hands, but it was the only thing that kept us safe. We ran into the camp borders and I collapsed seeing darkness.

*flashback*

I had been with the doctor and my boyfriend Ray. We were being chased by the stupid autons. I had been running hand in hand with Ray, I had a bad feeling about that day, and I didn't know what. I hated the autons, they always shot lasers from their hands, and those could kill you in two seconds flat. it was kind of like being electrocuted. I had the flashback of me being stuck in the water and waking up in the hospital.

I had the flashback with the doctor and Ray and the next thing I knew I was laying on the TARDIS' ground. The doctor was crying slightly. He didn't make a big deal of it, but I could see a few glisten off his cheeks. "Doctor?" I asked. He looked over and gave me a pained look. "May, Ray is dead." He told me flat out.

Before I could say anything the TARDIS started to crash land in camp half blood.

*flashback end*

I rubbed my eyes with my left hand and looked around. I felt someone holding my right hand and I looked over to see Percy sitting there. He hadn't noticed that I had awoken and had. his head hung. "Well that was weird."I muttered, making hos head shoot up. "What was weird May?" He asked smiling for some reason. "Uh, I had a flashback in a flashback." I laughed. Oh the irony. I thought.

"May I'm so sorry, I'm the worst friend in the world. I let yo  down and hurt you on two of your birthdays. I would understand if you never wanted to see me again. I got angry at those words Anne said "Shut up!" A little too loudly. "May..." He began. "No, Percy I need to say this."I told him. "Percy, I love you like a brother, and if you thought that either of my bad birthdays were your fault, then your wrong."

I leaned over and kissed Percy on the cheek. "Percy, I don't think I would be able to live life without you." I said and smiled to him. He looked at me surprised by my words. I looked around just noticing I was in the infirmary. All of a sudden the doors burst open and none other than a Cyclops burst in. I scrambled up and put as much distance between us as possible.

Percy seemed to take the hint and got up. I think Thalia or June would have told him what happened. "BROTHER!" The Cyclops yelled and engulfed Percy in a hug. "Ow, Tyson watch the ribs." Percy said. Tyson looked at me and I flinched. "You Percys friend?" He pointed at me. Before I about lost my mind Percy stepped in front of Tyson and said "Hey buddy, can we talk outside for a minute?

They both walked out and I calmed down. I just notice  the fast beating of the heart monitor behind me. I pulled the wires off my chest in anger and the machine made a blank noise. I looked around a little more. I had never been here before, or had I. I couldn't remember if I had been here or not.

My thoughts were interrupted when Percy opened the Door and I hear  the last of their conversation. "Do you understand Tyson?" Percy asked. They Cyclops (who I kinda figured was Tyson) Nodded and gave a thumbs up. I tensed in my bed as they walked in. Percy came back to my side but Tyson stayed back.

Tyson gave me a worried look but smiled. "May, this is my half-brother Tyson." Percy introduced us. "Hi." I muttered and waved my hand a little. All of a sudden he burst out in tears and I felt bad. "She doesn't like me." He cried. I felt really bad, it wasn't like I didn't like him. I had just had a really bad moment like 5 minutes with a Cyclops. Or had it only been a couple minutes, I would have to ask Percy. "No, I don't not like you, it's just...." I trailed off.

I tried not to picture the Cyclops I had seen in the woods. The next thing I did was the last thing I thought I would do. I shivered a little but leaned forward and hugged Tyson. Tyson hugged me back and I winced. I felt a sharp pain on my ribs. "Tyson, not too hard, she still has bruises from falling from a tree." He told him, worrying about me.

He let go of me and sniffles. "So you do like me?" He asked. "Of course I do Tyson I told hand patted his shoulder. All of a sudden I got really dizzy. I had to steady myself on the side of the cot. "Chiron, May's-". Is all I heard before I blacked out.

OHH another cliffhanger. I bet you guys just loves for my cliff hangers. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow.

May: What did you do to me?

Percy: What do you keep doing to May?

mhurm123: Hey she's my character, I can do whatever I want to her. Oh that reminds me. I DONT OWN ANYTHING BUT JUNE AND MAY.

May: Hope you enjoyed!