Chapter Two: Melting Iron

*Natsu was going up the Guilds steps when he was confronted by Gajeel*

"Gajeel, one I have no idea what you're talking about and two I'm not into that kind of stuff so can you put that away." Natsu insisted.

Natsu's hands were now behind his head and Gajeel could tell he was planning to go back downstairs, so he decided to hit the problem head on. "I saw you doing it with Gray." He said slyly.

Natsu was now turned around and his face was showing fear and shock. "Shit, how does he know what me and Gray were doing." Natsu thought surprised. 

"What are you talking about." Natsu questioned. 

"Don't play games with me Salamander. I saw you and Gray kissing by that tree. You claimed that you're not into "that", but you sure as hell has your tongue down his throat." Gajeel blurted.

"Gajeel, you can't tell anyone. That's a secret between me, you, and Gray. What we did isn't for everybody to know." Natsu barked.

"Gajeel laughed and raised his metal eyebrows. "What's going to stop me from "accidentally" telling Laxus, the master, and Lucy? Or even your little friend Happy" He responded.

Natsu was now angry and afraid. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop Gajeel when he was doing work or just not around. This made him try to find a way to do something that will persuade him. He looked up a Gajeel who was now completely naked when drying his hair after his shower. His shaved cock fully exposed and when Natsu saw it his idea came to mind. 

"I could do this." Natsu teased.

He grabbed Gajeel dick and almost made Gajeel let out a little moan. "I knew he would give me the same pleasure he gave Gray if I pushed him to doing it. Now, its time to stretch his little hole." Gajeel thought.

"Back up fire breath. What happened to not being into that? Something change your mind?" Gajeel chuckled.

Natsu knew Gajeel was playing with him, but he couldn't let his emotions get the better of him. Natsu leaned in toward the Iron Dragon Slayers ear and whispered "Maybe, I like helping another friend out better than I thought."

The two Dragon Slayers eyes were staring deep into each other and Gajeel broke the silence by kissing Natsu then stopped until Natsu kissed him back. Gajeel dropped the towel and started to carry the fire eater until Natsu's ass were in Gajeel's hands. The two were fully making out at this point and Gajeel was moving the entire thing into his dorm. Gajeel slammed Natsu into the wall and started to kiss his neck while still holding him. All Natsu could do was kiss back and moan. Gajeel then dropped Natsu and pulled his black vest off. 

"If you want this lips Iron shut, then you better make it worth my while." Gajeel demanded.

Natsu slipped off his sandals and got on his knees. Now Gajeel's cock was staring Natsu dead in the face and it got Natsu super horny. He took his hand and started to jerk the cock off for a while until he started to lick it. It tasted like the shampoo Gajeel was using before blackmailing Natsu. 

"Ohh yeah! Take this dick in your mouth" Gajeel shouted.

He grabbed Natsu's pink hair and pulled it so Natsu could deepthroat. He continuously pulled the fire breathers hair back and fourth until he could feel himself pre-cumming. He then grabbed Natsu by his neck then kissed him while ripping Natsu's pants in half. When the pants were out of the picture he started rubbing Natsu's boxers. A few moments later Natsu took control and grabbed Gajeel by his hair. 

"Salamander, what the-"

"Natsu smiled. You thought I was going to let you control me, what iron are you eating?" Natsu questioned devilishly.

He turned Gajeel around so that Natsu was against the wall and put Gajeel on his knees. "You're kidding right?" Gajeel answered innocently.

When Gajeel looked up for his answer Natsu was giving him a master and servant look. "Fine by me." Gajeel thought. He held Natsu's cock with one hand and sucked it like his life depended on it. Natsu was too focused on how good it felt to take control of Gajeel's head. Gajeel started to suck on Natsu's balls and after a few minutes of that he deepthroated his dick. When Gajeel could taste the precum in his mouth. He stood up and threw Natsu onto the bed. Gajeel was now on top of Natsu and was leading down toward his asshole. Gajeel took his finger and sucked on it, then slowly stuck his finger in Natsu's ass. Natsu moaned, then took Gajeel's hand and moved it in his ass faster and harder.

"G-Gajeel, j-just like that." He moaned. 

Gajeel smiled and continued doing what he was doing. He pulled his finger out after a while and licked it.

"Mm. Tastes as good as blackmailing you." He laughed.

Gajeel took the lube from his pillow and stuck his dick inside. Natsu moaned a loud roar even though he had Gray's dick inside of him. Natsu took Gajeel's hand and held it tightly.

"G-Go slow!" Natsu shouted.

Gajeel shook his head as if he understood, but instead rammed his cock inside Natsu. Gajeel was pounding away at his tight hole and after shouting, he was enjoying it. Gajeel could tell Natsu's favorite position was missionary, and while fucking him he gave him a nice long kiss. When Gajeel pulled out, Natsu took some lube and got Gajeel on his stomach.

"S-Salamander! Don't you dare!" Gajeel shouted.

"Awe, come on. You're loving that I'm taking control." Natsu pointed out.

When he said that Gajeel started to blush and shoved his face in the pillow when Natsu shoved his cock in Gajeel's iron ass. Gajeel moaned with pleasure and motioning for Natsu to go harder and deeper. Natsu grabbed Gajeel's hair pulling him up for kiss while still fucking. Natsu's started to jerk Gajeel's cock and fuck him the best he could.

"Oh my-! "S-Salamander I'm going to.. FUCK!

Gajeel's dick shot ropes of cum all over his pillow and this made Gajeel fall back on his stomach. Natsu pulled out, flipped Gajeel over and busted his load all over his stomach. Gajeel smiled and took his finger and licked it. 

"MM, that's better than Mira's cooking." Gajeel smirked.

Natsu kissed Gajeel for a taste and it tasted better than he expected. 

"Remember what our deal was." Natsu demanded.

"Of course I remember, you fire slut." He joked.

"What can I say I like "helping" my friends out." Natsu laughed.

After a few minutes of cleaning and getting their clothes back on Gajeel started out of the dorm. "Hey Gajeel." Natsu asked.

"Yeah?" Gajeel answered. 

"Get me some food!" Natsu pleaded.

"Tch. GET OUTTA HERE!" Gajeel yelled.

By that time Natsu was already jumped out the window heading for Lucy's place.