5 - His Voice 🎶

# Areena's POV
# Date- December 20, 2015

---

I woke up late today, so I was in a hurry. I had to run to my classroom, which was on the third floor. The teacher gave the last lecture of the day, and I was fully exhausted.

Sara told me that her boyfriend was coming to meet her. He was really a nice guy. I called him Bhai (brother) because he always treated me like his little sister. We walked towards our favorite restaurant, as Bhai was waiting there.

I took the first step into the restaurant, and my phone started ringing. That gave me a little shock and worry since nobody called me at that time. I took out my phone from my jeans and saw the screen.

Private number..!!

I picked up the call before it stopped ringing. Sara went into the restaurant.

Me: Assalamualaikum. Who is this?
Unknown: Walaikum Assalam. Kesi ho beautiful?

Oh my Allah! What an amazing voice! So sweet and mischievous. I had never heard a boy's voice like his.

Unknown: Are you there? What are you thinking, stupid?

Me: Yes. I am sorry I didn't recognize you.

Unknown: Oh, you don't know me?

Me: Well, I don't know. What's your name, and who do you want to talk to?

Someone tapped on my shoulder from behind. I turned and found Bhai standing there. I cut the call immediately. I knew Bhai. He was not my real brother, but he really behaved like one.

"Any problem, Areena?"

I shook my head no and said salam to him. He answered my salam and said, "Come inside." I nodded and followed him. As I reached the gate, my phone started ringing again.

Ya Allah... Who is this?

"Bhai, you go. I will join you later."

I said that and smiled at him; he smiled back. I went to the parking area so that Bhai and Sara couldn't see me and picked up the call and shouted,

Me: Who the hell are you? Why are you calling me?

Unknown: Ohh beautiful, relax. I am Abid.

Listening to his name in his voice, a shiver ran down my spine. Suddenly, I felt very embarrassed, nervous and cold.

Why do you have to shout like that, stupid.

Abid: Are you ok?

How did he know every time what I was feeling and thinking?

Me: I am sorry.

I managed to say that because I was still feeling cold.

Abid: Don't be sorry, beautiful. It's normal to behave like this. Well, I like it.

I just smiled at his comment.