Chapter One

Several Hours Before

Tom hated having to sit still for three hours straight for interviews. Don't get him wrong, he loved his fans and he loved being able to make them happy but sitting in a chair for three hours made him antsy. Tom was a goofy funny guy and a lot of the time that he was seen he was always moving about, or fidgeting with something. It wasn't like he had anxiety disorder or ADHD, he just couldn't sit down for a long time.

Right now he was sitting on a couch in between Zendaya and Tony Revolri while Jacob sat on the other side of Zendaya and Laura sat on the other side of Tony. Robert Downey was sitting in a chair because there wasn't enough room on the couch.

"So Tom, a fan asked if you have a love interest in your life right now." The interviewer, Katy asked.

Tom shook his head. "Not at the moment, no. However if I did have one, it would be a secret until I was sure that the person returned my feelings."

Katy nodded and looked down at her paper and looked back up. "A question for all of you. If you had to kiss any one of your co-stars or friends who would it be and why?"

Tom raised an eyebrow and thought about it, while Zendaya answered almost at the same time that Tony did.

"I would kiss Tony because he seems like a good kisser." Zendaya said.

"I would kiss Tom mainly because he's hot." Tony told her.

Tom chuckled and waited for his turn. "I would definitely kiss Zendaya. I've had a huge crush on her since forever."

Zendaya slapped his arm playfully and he laughed as they waited for another question.

"Alright...Tom what made you want to start acting?"

"I think what made me want to start acting was the thrill of playing a character that wasn't me, ya know? Getting to be that person and going through the troubles that person faced...I think that was the main reason." Tom explained.

"What is your biggest fear?" Katy asked.

"Spiders. I hate spiders, they terrify me." Tom said, his accent very noticable. "If one was right in front of me right now, I'd probably scream like a girl and run away." He finished his sentence laughing.

"Tom's fear is basically my own." Zendaya said, nudging him in the side.

After everyone stated their biggest fears, the interviewer asked a couple more questions which Tom answered honestly along with everyone else. When the interview ended Tom said a silent prayer because he was itching to walk around or do something.

Tom met up with his best friend Harrison on his way out of the interview station, not at all concerned with the fans who saw him leaving out the back.

"Hey Harrison. How's life?" Tom asked, with a small chuckle.

"Dude it's only been three hours since I last saw you. You make it seem like it's been forever."

Tom shrugged and just smiled as they continued walking. Harrison always had something sarcastic or funny or serious to say. They had been best friends since Tom could remember. They always had each others backs, they stood up for each other, when one was going through a tough time the other was there to be the rock or shoulder to cry on.

Tom was so deep in his thoughts and had his head down staring at the ground, that he didn't see the man in front of him. One minute he was walking the next he was stumbling back as if he had been pushed.

Looking up Tom saw a man with dark hair and even darker eyes standing over him. The mans face was pulled into a frown and his mind blanked for a second before he said,