Chapter 13 Torn From You (Freddy)

Start from the beginning

Freddy wished he could understand. But he just couldn't. The pain you had gone through was different from the pain he had gone through. There was no way he could understand but he wanted to try. Tears began to weld in your eyes.

"Fredrick-" you gasped his real name. It felt surreal hearing you say it this time. Causing him to shudder and turn a nice shade of red.

"I'm here." Freddy leaned forward just slightly his tone in a whisper watching your eyes looking over him as if seeing him truly for the first time. You reached out to touch him, like you wanted to make sure he was real. Your fingers brushed against his cheek gently running along his jawline memorizing the way he looked intensely. (This was a little maddening for poor Freddy. Though he said nothing about it swallowing it down.)

You forced yourself to sit up, stubborn to not need any help straightening up on the cushion with your hand now against your head. You were quite closing your eyes like you were fighting back tears and swallowing them down. Freddy didn't want to say anything to cause you stress, so he just sat there patiently.

"I remember everything." You sighed softly turning to look at him sadly.
"I-I can't believe I just forgot you- I-"

Your voice wavered and Freddy quickly shushed you reaching to brush some tears from your face. You looked down letting out a shaky breath.

"It's okay, it's okay." Freddy hated to see the tears back against your face. He wanted to take the pain away. But what mattered now is that you remembered. You remembered everything.
"Now we have a chance to stop shadow from hurting anyone else."

Freddy was determined, he didn't want to sound selfish. Though his thoughts betrayed him, he was really more happy that you remembered him. He couldn't help it.

"No," you quickly shook your head scooting closer to him, "this is only the beginning. He's going to get what he wants no matter what! I-I-"

Your eyes watered more and you quickly turned away from Freddy taking shaky breaths. He just can't stand it. Finally you're back and yet you're in so much pain. Was it worth it? Was it all worth it?

"You're not alone anymore, you won't be fighting this battle alone." Freddy hesitated reaching for you, his hand wavering as it went to reach for your shoulder before he settled on just not touching you at all. He wanted to be respectful. Though he didn't expect you to suddenly lunge towards him.

You wrapped your arms tightly around his body pulling him in for a tight hug crying into his vest. You were broken, he could sense that before your sudden actions. He guessed despite it all he didn't expect you to react like this. That didn't stop him from relaxing so quickly holding you just as close, his eyes shutting tightly.

"It hurts. Everything hurts so much Freddy." You cried, you cried the truth. There wasn't much he could do for you, but Freddy knew he wanted to try his best to do the most he could do.

"I know love, I know. It's okay to cry." Freddy sight softly a frown deeply etched on his face. You just cried. It was like listening to one of the children who lost their parents while an employee looked for them. It was a lost sound.

You needed him to be strong. You needed him here standing tall like a knight in a fairy tale. And he would stand for you. Tall and unwavering. Just for you. You didn't cry for much longer,whether that was because you didn't want to bother him or had no more tears left he couldn't say for sure. He just heard you forcing yourself to stop.