Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Previously:

"You are not jealous right Kyungsoo?" Suho hyung asked, making me look up.

Jealous? Why should I be jealous? But am I really jealous about it?

"Kyungsoo ah, whatever you're feeling now, forget about it. You should be happy if Baekhyun really has feelings for Jieun. Finally he moved on from the past." Suho hyung told me.

"Yeah, I should be happy for Baekkie. Thanks hyung for the words." I thanked Suho hyung and resumed eating."

❣️❣️

"I should support Baekhyun if ever he has feelings for Jieun. He had a rough time trying to move on with that girl." Kyungsoo thought while looking at Baekhyun, who is happily laughing at Chanyeol's silly joke.

Baekhyun was once in a relationship with a girl who is named Taeyeon. They were in a happy relationship until one day.

Everyday after school, Baekhyun will always wait for Taeyeon to finish her class so that they can walk home together. Kyungsoo will always accompany Baekhyun to wait for Taeyeon. Baekhyun will share whatever and everything Baekhyun did with Taeyeon.

One day, Baekhyun waited for Taeyeon without Kyungsoo companion as he had something on that day. It was time for the school security guard to close the school gate but Baekhyun still didn't see Taeyeon's shadow.

"Young man, aren't you going now? It's late and I am going to close the gate soon." the security guard slowly approached Baekhyun who was still looking out for Taeyeon's shadow.

"Yes sir. But I am just waiting for my girlfriend. She is still in her class." Baekhyun told the guard with a smile on his face although he was slowly panicking in him. He just doesn't feel right at that moment.

"You better check on your girlfriend in her class. Maybe she falls asleep or something that causes her to be this late." the guard told Baekhyun while showing the time on his watch. Baekhyun nodded and ran straight to Taeyaon's class. But the class is empty. Baekhyun then went to Taeyeon's locker and saw a scene that he could not imagine.

Baekhyun saw Taeyeon and his enemy, Myungsoo, kissing happily until Taeyeon saw Baekhyun standing near them and instantly broke the kiss.

"Baekhyun.... I...." even before Taeyeon finished her sentences, Baekhyun ran away from the scene and to anywhere his legs brought him.

"Forget about him Tae. You don't deserve him. I am." Myungsoo said while hugging Taeyeon from the back. Taeyeon turned around and slapped Myungsoo on his face. "Shut up Myungsoo! You're such a jerk!!" Taeyeon screamed at Myungsoo who was massaging his right cheeks from the slap he received. Taeyeon starts running and tries to chase Baekhyun to explain herself.

Meanwhile...

Baekhyun has been running and finally he stopped and found himself standing in front of Kyungsoo's house. He pressed the bell and within minutes, the door open. Baekhyun slumped his body to Kyungsoo who immediately caught him.

"Yah! What happened to you?" Kyungsoo asked immediately while bringing Baekhyun inside and to the sofa. "She cheated on me." Baekhyun mumbled to himself.

"Who cheated?" Kyungsoo asked, not hearing what Baekhyun said.

"Taeyeon. She cheated on me with that jerk!" Baekhyun screamed.

"How dare she! I'm going to teach her a lesson!" Kyungsoo said, knowing who Baekhyun just mentioned.

"Don't Kyung. Please don't." Baekhyun begged, while looking at Kyungsoo with his 'puppy eyes'.