Chapter 6

Previously:

Oh! Here comes the Ice Cream Prince I talked about." That when Kyungsoo walked in the class.

Jieun widened her eyes at the Ice Cream Prince.

"D.O the Ice Cream Prince?" Jieun whispered to Tao softly as to not let Kyungsoo know she was talking about him. Tao nodded.

❣️❣️❣️

Kyungsoo who just came back looked at both Tao and Jieun weirdly. "I know both of you are talking about me. And I hate it if it is a bad thing about me." Kyungsoo said while going to his seat. Jieun understood what Kyungsoo had just said and nodded indicating that she understood Kyungsoo.

"But I know you won't hate me. We have been together ever since the start of high school." Tao smiles and aegyo to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo doesn't have any effect on Tao's aegyo make him feel so disgusted that he pushes Tao's face away from him but Tao keeps on doing aegyo to Kyungsoo. Jieun, who is watching from her seat smile and laughing silently at the scene in front of her.

"Okay class! Please quiet down. And please separate your table for your surprise test now. Oh! Welcome Jieun ssi. Sorry you have to do this test on your first day.'' Mr Yang announced right after he walked into the class. "It's okay sir. I will do the test." Jieun reassured Mr Yang and proceeded to separate her and Kyungsoo's table. After each student has seperate the tables, he then start giving out the test papers. ''Yah Doe eyes! Wipe that smile off your face before my nunchucks come out from my bag. I know English is your forte so stop being so proud about it." Tao whispered angrily.

Kyungsoo purposely smiles widely just to annoy Tao. Tao, who is getting annoyed by that, tried to punch Kyungsoo and immediately retreated back when he heard the coughing beside him. ''Mr Huang Zitao, violence is never the solution to everything. All right?'' Mr Yang lectured him and continue giving the papers to Kyungsoo and Jieun.

"Okay you may start the test. Please submit your papers before the bell rings." Mr Yang clapped his hand.

(45 minutes later)

"2 more minutes of class. Please check your answer properly.''

Tao, who was struggling with one question, starts to panic. Kyungsoo saw the panicked face of Tao's and laughed silently. 'Help me!' mouthed Tao. Suddenly a ball of paper landed on Tao's face. Tao opened up the paper and saw the answer to the question with the note saying 'Hope this might help! -Jieun' Tao looked at Jieun and mouthed 'Thank you' and immediately wrote down the answer.

''5 4 3 2 1. Okay pens down class. Please pass your papers to the front and joined back the tables back.'' Kyungsoo groaned when he had to join back his table and Jieun's table.

''Hey Jieun ssi, thank you for the solution just now. You're a life saviour unlike someone.'' Tao said while eyeing Kyungsoo. ''Welcome. You look funny when you're panic'' Kyungsoo who suddenly feel irritated said, "Erm Tao do you wanna change seat with me so you could talk with Jieun without me blocking your way??"

''That's actually a good idea. Why didn't you say so from just now?'' And with that Tao and Kyungsoo change places and continue talking with Jieun.

Edited: 25/5/20