SETHRANG- A Beautiful Mess

[WHAT IF- BAYRUS IS THE END GAME IN IIF. THEN THIS IS SETH'S POV. Yung song kasi na A Beautiful Mess in Jason Mraz, ang tagal ko nang naiisip sa BayRusEth hihi.]

***

The last thing on earth that I want to be is in this place. I am not a fan of concerts. I am not into this kind of music. Don't blame me, everyone is entitled on his own stand. Kung hindi lang dahil kay Shaira, my seatmate last semester hindi ko kukunin itong ticket na ito.

"Please, Seth, do me a favor."

Shaira is a music blogger and she said that she wanted to make an article about this concert from a point of view of person who is not musically inclined. I was her last draw so I agreed. And here I am sitting on this seat waiting for the concert to start.

Shaira became a friend of mine, the only friend and the only person that I chose to be closed with. After high school, I've decided to distance myself again from everyone because I didn't want to entertain mywhat ifs again. My what ifs about Barbs. Hell, I like her or even love her but she chose him. Barbs chose the one who broke her heart.

He remembered those times. Those times when Barbs tried to kill herself. If only she knew what he wanted to say back then. And now it's too late because she opted to be with him. He lost his chance to say those things.

Will you still love the person who broke your trust? Is it even possible? Correction. Cyrus broke her trust not just once.

Si Barbs na nga mismo nagsabi na masakit kapag nawala na ang tiwalang ibinigay mo sa isang tao. Na sobrang hirap nang mabuo niyon. Does the intensity of love will able to forget the pain and the sorrow?

Wala na. You couldn't blame her. She already made her decision.

And it's not YOU, Bello.

I even asked himself, is she happy? Were they happy? Imagining the things that they were doing together sickened me. Kahit ako hindi ko masabi ng malakas sa sarili ko na nasasaktan siya. Kahit kay Shaira nahihiya akong umamin. A non-conformist kid wouldn't do that. Hindi rin kasi madaling umamin na nahihirapan ka na. Wala akong laban. Nasa Taft ako, nasa Diliman iyong dalawa. Traffic pa lang talo na ako.

Much better. Mas hindi ko makikita ang dalawa. Mas hindi ako makakarinig ng mga balita.

"The concert will start after 2 minutes."

Someone announced. And it made my mind back in reality. The fans were shouting and I am here, waiting this event to be finished. Nakakabastos naman siguro kung mag-i-ear phones ako. Baka mamaya giyerahin ako ng fans.

I looked at the two girls beside me holding their smartphones. For sure, nagpo-post na about sa concert. The concert hypes.

I looked at my cellphone. Hindi ko alam kung bakit hindi pa ako nagpapalit ng wall paper. It's still her, wearing that dress, on the first day that we went out together.

One of those days , he thought bitterly.

Hanggang sa namatay na ang ilaw sa arena kasabay ng sigawan ng mga tao.

Jason Mraz started to sing. Tumayo na rin ako. Some people are singing while some are just there, feeling the magic of music.

So this is what concert feels like. I am indeed a concert newbie. Okay na kasi ako sa bootleg or albums.

According to Shaira, from the setlist na nakuha nito sa isa sa mga friends nito sa organizing team ng concert, this is Jason Mraz' 'Prettiest Friend'. I am not a music expert but this song was good, and Mraz is really good (no doubt for his millions of fans all over the world).