Liv tackles Skye to the ground and rightly so after waking her up. I'm 100% backing Liv here, there's nothing worse than being woken up like that. But to be fair, it was funny as she fell off the sofa.

"Ow!" She holds her hip, walking back to me in a sulk after tackling Skye.

"Aww! Come here babe!" I tell her, opening my arms for her to come cuddle and she lays next to me on the sofa and gets comfortable.

"That was the best thing I have seen in a while!" Andy howls with laughter.

"It was pretty funny to be fair!" Brooklyn agrees.

"Good one Skye." Jack laughs as Skye takes her seat beside Andy again.

"Always nice to know who your friends are!" Liv shouts, sarcastically. Shutting them all up.

"I'm on you're side Liv! That wasn't fair on you!" Mikey says.

"Thanks Mikey!" She replies.

"I'll always be on your side." I whisper to her softly, with a smile.

"Thank you Rye." She whispers back as she turns to look at me with a smile.

"Where do you hurt?" I ask and she takes my hand and places it on the part of the hip that hurts from falling off the sofa.

"Here." She pouts.

"Awww." I coo as I pull her closer and gently rub her hip.

"Look at you being all cute and looking after me." She laughs.

"What can I say? I do care about you." I admit, moving a strand of hair from her face as she looks up at me sweetly. She really is beautiful.

"And I care about you too." She says quietly, running her hand through my hair.

"So, what would you say if I said I always wanted to be there, to take care of you and protect you?" I ask, smiling.

"I would say that that would be very nice of you and I'd like that a lot." She replies, smiling.

"So, for that to happen I would kinda need you to be my girlfriend." I laugh.

"I would be mad to turn down that offer." She laughs.

"Yes, yes you would." I say as she pulls me in for a kiss.

"About bloody time!" Skye shouts from across the room and Liv and I laugh.

"Awww!" Mikey coos.

"So cute!" Brooklyn adds.

"Wait, what did I miss? I was watching TV!" Jack shouts.

"You missed Liv and Rye becoming official from what I could see." Andy informs him.

"Oh, ew. Cute but ew." Jack says.

"Nice to know you approve Jack!" I laugh.

"Happy for you dude!" He replies.

"Another movie?" Brooklyn suggests.

"Sure!" We all agree and decide to put on Taken. The movie was on for about half an hour and I look down at Liv to find that she's fallen asleep again. I smile to myself and gently kiss her head. She's finally my girlfriend.

A/N

Shoutout to calibabe17 for answering correctly, well done! Thank you guys for getting it to 80 views! I'm not going to put a goal until tomorrow since it'll be updated again. But I just want to know, who do you love more, Skye and Andy or Liv and Rye? And I mean, Rye and Liv are finally a thing! Please comment down below, I do reply cause I love hearing what you guys think. So fav part in chapter? Oh and thoughts on the boys latest cover, Feels? Personally I love it haha.

Seventh Question:

Who doesn't have any piercings at all in the band?

Make sure to follow us on twitter and instagram, although we're more active on twitter. 

~COMMENT~VOTE~SHARE~

much love xox

Shan and Chloe