A Long Night

{Colby's POV}

Where the hell is she? She told me she'd be back by 12... it's fucking 3 am!

I'm gonna kill her.

Y/n decided to go out and celebrate Kat's birthday with a bunch of their friends.

It's nice that she gets to hang out with her friends and all, but I always get worried when she's out there without me to protect her.

I waited stressfully for another half hour until I heard the door open and see y/n stumbling in.

"Hiiiiiii," she giggles as she makes her way to the couch where i'm sitting.

Oh here we go. She's drunk. Although I do gotta admit drunk y/n is insanely adorable.

"Guess what?" she gasped.

I chuckled at her excitement, "What y/n?"

"I FIGURED OUT WHO SHOT FRED!" she scream at the top of her lungs.

"Not even gonna ask what that means," I say mostly to myself.

"How about you tell me all about it in bed?" I asked while trying to pick her up.

The smile from her face drops and she moves to the other side of the couch away from me.

Confused I go to pick her up again only to have her hit my hands away.

"Y/n, come on babe I have to get you to bed."

"No! Get away from me!" She shouts.

Taken back I sit down next to her and rub her back.

"Stop touching me I have a boyfriend!" she yells shoving me away.

And it was at this moment I knew...

I fucking loved this girl.

I grabbed both of her hands in mine and calmly said, "Princess... I am your boyfriend."

She gasps and hugs me tightly, "Oh my gosh... Cody!"

I laughed while grabbing her and carrying her into our room.

After helping her get changed we laid down and I pull her tightly into my chest.

I was almost asleep when I heard the cutest little voice whisper, "I love you Cody."

I chuckle again, "I love you too babygirl."

I leaned down to kiss her head and the next thing I know she shoots up and grabs both of my shoulders.

"WAIT! I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHO THE SHOOTER IS!"

Oh lord, this was gonna be one long ass night.
______________________________________________________________________

Lol sorry if you didn't get the whole shooter thing, it was a reference to Riverdale (aka the best show ever)

Comment or message me if you have any requests❤️