He Saves You

"y/n come on!" Kat said.

"Ugh Kat you know I don't like going out and partying, especially at some random club," I whined.

"Please! I already promised Sam I would meet him there!" Kat said.

"Then why can't you just go with him and let me stay at home with my date."

"Because we never go out together! And whose this date of yours anyway?" Kat asked.

"My butt is going on a date with the couch," I replied sarcastically.

Kat rolled her eyes.

"Fine you can stay here I guess," Kat replied sadly, "I'll just be leaving now. Walking the streets of LA all alone. With no one. All by myself. With only me myself an-"

"Alright alright I'll come," I yelled, cutting her off. "I'm sick of ya little pity party."

"Well it got you to come didn't it?" Kat asked with her eyebrows raised.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

This is going to be one long ass night...

----- At The Club -----

As we walked into the club, I looked around.

People making out, drinks spilled on the floor, drunk guys 'trying' to get laid....

I need a drink.

I walked to the bar and took a seat on an empty stool.

I ordered a vodka and coke and sipped it as I looked at the crowd of people. I wonder where Kat is?

"Hey," I heard someone say as they sat down next to me.

"Uh h-hi," I respond.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing over here all by yourself?" The guy asked.

"I'm actually not here alone," I told him hoping he'd get the hint.

He didn't.

"I'm Chad. What's your name?" He asked.

I groaned, "Okay look, I tried to be nice, but apparently you can't take a hint. I'm. Not. Interested."

"Someone's feisty," he said with a smirk.

I ignored him and turned around scanning my eyes over the crowd looking for Kat.

After no such luck of finding Kat, I faced the bar once again and finished off my drink.

I texted Kat that I was leaving and made my way for the exit.

While navigating my way through the crowd, I started to get this weird feeling.

My head started pounding and everything became a little hazy.

I starting stumbling all over the place until someone came and helped hold me up.

I looked up and saw the guy, Chad I think, from the bar smirking.

"Awe... did someone get drugged?" He asked grinning.

Oh shit.

I tried to push him away but his grip on my arms were just too strong.

"Come on baby, let me take you back to my house." Chad said as he started to drag me.

"N-no," I mutter, the drug taking its effect on me.

"Stop resisting!" Chad whisper-yelled.

We almost made it to the exit until someone pulled me backwards into their arms.

"What the hell man?" Chad screamed.

"I believe she said she didn't wanna go with you," the stranger said stepping in front of me. "Now I suggest you walk out now before you make me do something we'll both regret."

Chad stomped away angrily.

The stranger turned to face me, "Hey you okay?" He asked rubbing my arms up and down. "I'm Colby, I'm gonna take you home, okay?"

I wanted to nod, but couldn't.

With every second my head just became heavier and heavier until I blacked out.

----- The Next Day -----

"Ugh," I groaned. "Why does my head hurt so bad?"

"Maybe because you got roofied last night," someone said.

I jumped and looked up seeing someone leaning against the doorway.

Okay who the hell was this guy and why is he in my room?

"I'm Colby," he chuckled. "And by the look on your face, I'm guessing you don't remember a thing from last night?"

I shook my head no.

"Long story short, some jackass drugged you and tried to take you home, but don't worry I stopped him in time." Colby said.

Colby walked over and sat on the end of the bed holding my hand.

"You passed out and I had to carry you home."

"H-how did you know where I lived?" I asked.

He chuckled again, "I'm best friends with Sam, Kat's boyfriend. Anyway they saw what happened and I helped bring you home."

"C-can I ask y-you something?"

"What's that?" Colby asked.

"W-why'd you help m-me?" I whispered.

He grinned.

"I guess I was just meant to save you."