Cheating Prank (Gone Wrong)

*inspired by Roman Atwood*
______________________________________________________________________

"What's up guys? It's Colby Brock, and today I'm going to be doing the cheating prank on y/n. It's her birthday next week, but we're both going to be busy so we decided to celebrate tonight. Hopefully she doesn't freak out too much!"

----10 minutes later----

"Okay she just texted me, she's on her way and will be here in about 5 minutes. "

"Alright I'm just gonna set this up... perfect." Colby says while adjusting the camera.

Colby gives the camera a thumbs up and goes and sits on the end of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Colby?" y/n shouts throughout the house.

"In here," Colby yells back.

y/n walks in the door, "Hey babe, is everything okay?"

"Um y-yeah why would y-you think something w-was wrong?" Colby says nervously.

"Okay now I definitely know something is up. Babe what's wrong, you can tell me."

"y/n I can't, you're gonna be pissed when I tell you." Colby says looking everywhere but at y/n.

y/n grabs Colby's chin making him look at her. "Colby come on, I love you. Just tell me what's bothering you."

Colby sighs, "Okay well you know how I went to that party last week," y/n nods, "well I might have... hooked up with someone there." Colby looked down.

y/n stayed silent for a few seconds until she shouted, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN MIGHT HAVE? COLBY DID YOU HOOK UP WITH SOMEONE OR NOT?"

"Okay okay, yeah I-I did." Colby says trying to calm y/n down.

y/n stands up to leave but Colby quickly grabs her arm.

"y/n wait! It's not that bad! I didn't mean to and it will never happen again, people make mistakes!"

"Colby it shouldn't have happened in the first place!" y/n says tearing up.

"No no y/n, don't cry. Im so sorry for cheating on you, I hope we can move past this." Colby says while trying to contain his laughter.

y/n covers her face with her hands, "I'm sorry for cheating on you too." y/n whispers while sobbing.

Colby's face drops.

"W-Wait what? You cheated on me?"

y/n doesn't look up.

"Y/N ANSWER ME! DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?"

"Colby you just said people make mistakes, and that's all it was... a mistake!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH YOU GO AND SCREW SOME GUY?!?"
Colby yelled.

y/n starts laughing.

"ARE YOU REALLY JUST GONNA SIT THERE AND LAUGH?!?" Colby says about to punch a hole through the wall.

y/n jumps up laughing, "I saw the camera when I walked in you dork!"

"What? Wait you didn't cheat on me?" Colby says panting.

y/n shakes her head no while busting up laughing.

Colby tackles y/n onto the bed.

"Do you know how bad my heart hurt? I literally thought I was gonna die from heartbreak," Colby chuckles while hovering over y/n.

"Well, guess you shouldn't try to prank me then," y/n says while giggling.

"Noted," Colby chucked while staring at y/n.

"I'm sorry for making you mad," y/n whispered.

Colby chuckles, "Well better me than you, you can be nasty when you get mad," Colby says jokingly.

"Oh whatever," y/n playfully rolls her eyes while hitting him.

"No but in all seriousness, I have something to tell you..." y/n whispers suspiciously.

Colby's heart went a thousand beats per minute.

"Y-You're..." y/n said trailing off.

Colby's eyes widened worriedly.

"... gonna have some bomb ass click bait," y/n said while laughing hysterically.

Colby laughed relieved.

Colby leans down, "God I love you," Colby sighs while kissing y/n.

y/n smiles into the kiss, "I love you more."

"Not possible," Colby whispers into the crook of y/n neck.

______________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's terrible😂 It's my first story but I hope y'all liked it! Comment or message me requests if interested!!!