Home Invasion Prank

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile, but I've been dealing with a lot 😕 Here's a new imagine and hopefully more should be up soon! Message me if you have a request!
______________________________________________________________________

Ugh it's been such a long freaking day. Colby hasn't been answering my texts, and work just sucks.
Right now I'm a waitress at Outback Steak House (❤️) and usually it's an okay job.... but customers are a pain in the ass.

I had this one lady who asked for a caesar salad... without lettuce. Um, WHAT?

And don't even get me started on this one old bitch. She ordered the steak and lobster and ate the whole thing. But the problems come when after she ate her dinner, she called me over and proceeded to say how it wasn't cooked the way she wanted it and that I should bring her out a new one and comp it. Need I remind you I've asked her how her dinner was multiple times yet she said nothing. And now she expects me to comp it after she's already eaten the whole thing, um how about no?

Anyway, I put in the order and then went to go get my manager and we come back, and she's gone! She's freaking gone! This bitch just dined and dashed on my ass. And now whatever expenses she had now comes out of my paycheck.

It's okay though, I ate the extra steak and lobster... but still NOT COOL MAN.

It's just been a terrible day and all I wanna do is go to my apartment to lay down and cuddle with Colby... but he still won't answer.

To: That Emo kid🖤

Me: Hey Colby just got off work, can you come over... I want cuddles😫💜
read 5:45pm

Me: Pleaseeeeee I've had a rough day and I need to rant❣️
read 6:07pm

Me: 😢
read 6:28 pm

Me: Okay fine🙄🖕🏼💔
read 7:04 pm

Me: I still love you, i'm just mad... you'd know why IF YOU'D ANSWER!!!!!
read 7:32 pm

I rolled my eyes, this kids lucky I love him or I would have his chopped off balls in my hand.

I pull up to my apartment complex a quarter after 8 (8:15) and mope up the stairs and down the hall till I get to my door.

I pull out my key and turn to unlock the door when I notice it's cracked open.

I definitely closed and locked that door.

Now, i'm not usually the dumb chic that gets killed first in the movie, but I have to go in there.

My little baby Kodi is in there.... and a fridge stocked with food!

I quietly enter my apartment and peer inside to see my stuff thrown everywhere. Great.

I then quickly run to the fridge.

Phew, my foods safe!

I hear noises upstairs and my dog barking. This bitch better back off my lil puppy. I go to the hall closet and pull out a bat I hide in there, for reasons like this, and quietly climb the stairs.

I'm about to turn the corner when someone wearing all black and a ski mask jump out at me.

I swing the bat full force, grab Kodi, and hightail it out of there. I run down the stairs and go to the lobby of my complex when I see more people following me, oh what fun!

I turn a corner when I run into something. I look up and see yet another person in a ski mask holding me making me unable to escape.

I start hyperventilating, I don't want to die today... my birthdays next week!

I clutch my dog and try to wiggle out of his grasp but it's getting harder to breathe.

My legs give out and now my captor is full on holding me up, he gently sits me down.

I hear someone talking, but it's too muffled. I try to look at who's kneeling in front of me but my eyes won't concentrate.

"Hey it's okay, I'm here, breathe babygirl breathe." Someone said as they wiped my tears.

I hadn't even noticed I was crying.

I finally look up and to my surprise see my idiot boyfriend and his roommates surrounding me holding their ski masks in their hands.

His balls are mine.

"Baby it's okay, sorry I didn't think we were gonna scare you this much." He chuckled.

"I'm fuming right now and if you don't back away this instant... i'm going to murder you."

Elton began pulling Colby back, "You better listen to her dude, after all she did hit me with a bat." He said holding his side.

I laughed, "Awe Elty I'm sorry, although in my defense I was trying to rescue my dog and not die."

Colby pulled me in for a hug, "Don't kill me," he pleaded.

I roll my eyes.

"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Y/n went to check the fridge first?" Corey yelled.

We all laughed, "What? I've got some good shit in there!"

"Only you," Colby chuckled.

"I still can't believe that just happened... all I wanted to do was cuddle with you and rant about my horrible day!" I whined.

"What happened?" Colby asked concerned.

"Just work," I sighed.

Colby and I walked back up to my apartment while the others left.

Colby pulled me to the couch and played with my hair as my head was rested on his lap.

"I really am sorry I scared you so bad," He said looking down at me.

"It's okay, just know that I have a few tricks up my sleeve too." I smirked.

"I-I love you!" He shouted scared.

"I know," I said as I leaned up to kiss him.

"But watch your back... babe," I whispered against his lips.