Chapter 2

Bold=Russian
Normal=English

Karma sat in the front room playing on his ps4 when he heard the doorbell ring. He groaned and stood up.

"Hang on," he told his friend on the other side of the headset. When he got to the door he heard a grown mans voice. He sounded maybe in his late 30's. Karma sighed and opened the door.

"Oh... hi... um are your parents home?" The man asked.

Karma groaned and looked behind him to see his mum and dad walking down the stairs.

"Karma why didnt you come get us first?" The woman said. She had black hair with blue eyes. Her eyes had little flecks of sea green in them.

"Im sorry they interrupted my game!" Karma said.

"Who cares about your silly games now get off the call we have guests.

Karma threw his hands up. "No way in hell am i hanging up. Yuri you still there?" He finished his statement in russian and walked back to the front room unpausing his game and helping his friend out.

Asano looked at him as he left. Confused he looked at his father. "May we come in?" Asano asked. His father hit him in the back of the head.

"Oh of course," the man said letting them in. They all walked to the front room and say Karma playing a game. The language on the screen for the game... Russian.

"YURI TO YOUR RIGHT!" He said and shot at some guy, confusing the asano's.

"Thanks karm. Wait to your left!" Yuri shouted. He shot the dude to karma's left and then the match was over karma and yuri winning.

"HELL YEAH!!" Karma yelled. Asano looked on amazed. "I have guests iver so i gotta go talk to ya later i hope." With that said Karma hung up.

"So shall we start with introductions?" Karma's father asked.

"Alright. Ill go first... my name is Asano Gakushuu. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"My name is Asano Gakuho and im Gakushuu's father. Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasures ours. Alright my name's Nate Akabane nice to meet you."

"My names Ryan Akabane pleasure to meet you."

"Karma Akabane. Nice to meet ya," Karma said as he let his hair fall in his face.

"Karma why dont you take Gakushuu to your room while we talk and i get a nice big dinner ready."

"Sure. Come on Gakushuu to my room." Karma lead Asano upstairs in to his room.

(Karma's bedroom is the picture below except the sheets are black)

Asano looked around in awe. "This is a bedroom! This rooms as big as my front room!" Asano stated.

"Well im pretty rich though i would love to be a normal kid."

"Okay how about we get to know each other," asano said sitting on the bed and patting the spot next to him. Karma sat down. "Okay ill start. What's your age?"

"14."

"15. Favorite color?"

"Red."

"Violet. Where are you from?"

"Russia."

"Here in Canada. Old school?"

"Oak hill academy."

"I heard that was a pretty big and expensive prep school."

"It is."

"Okay well um... favorite food?"

"Strawberries."

"Curry rice. Favorite drink?"

"Strawberry milk."

"Chocolate milk. Height?"

"5'4 inches."

"Ha 5'7 inches."

"Not my fault i dont grow that fast."

"Okay. Okay. Sorry. Next question. How many languages do you speak?"

"All of them."

"All?"

"You have to if you're gonna travel around the world."

"Oh okay then... how about siblings?"

"None."

"Me niether. Umm.. companies?"

"Shoes, clothes, hats, weapons, modling, singing, dancing, instruments, sheet music, ect."

Asano stared shocked. "You have that many companies!?"

"Yea... what about you?"

"The school you're supposed to start tomorrow."

"Okay."

"BOYS DINNER!!" Karma's mom yelled.

"COMING!" Karma and asano walked down stairs to see the table set. His father holding a bottle of wine out.

"Two cups only."

"Fine. Fine," he said taking the bottle from his father. The asano's looked on shocked. "What do you not drink wine?"

"No im not the right age to drink... how are you-"

"Already drinking. Because im the proper age."

"But your 14. Thats not the proper age."

"In russia it was."

"Lets just eat karma," his mother said.

"Sure."

And for the rest of the night they ate and got to know each other.