Chapter 6

August | A Month Later

"Damn... It's great to see another birthday." I said smirking as I smoked my blunt. I was over D'Andre's house chilling. Our young nigga, Darius decided to come over. "Man, what you gonna do today?" DA asked. I shrugged as I checked my phone. 

Lightskin Goddess: I'm on my way baby, the girls are coming too. 

Me: Aight Ma. Make sure you bring what I want

"They on the way..." I told them. They nodded their heads letting out the blunts. "Let's get this shit started," I said to them. We all smirked as we waited for the girls. We bout to have some fun! 

Naomi 

"Girl you gotta show out tonight!" Talia yelled. I laughed a little shaking my head. They've been doing this since we got into the car. I'm excited that it's his birthday. I have a lot of stuff planned for him since it's the day before his birthday. 

"I don't know about all of that. You know I'm trying to take my time. We've been talking for a month." I said. They shook they head. "Girl you got yo kitty waxed and yo hair did the fuck you expect. You gotta show out!" Jah'Mari expressed. I rolled my eyes playfully pulling into D'Andre's driveway. 

"Damn. This nigga got a big ass house. What does he be doing?" I asked. Talia got out quickly walking up to the porch. This girl has been avoiding my question about her little boyfriend. I don't know why, but I'm going to find the fuck out. 

We both got out the car and walked inside seeing Talia walking right past Andre. I looked over at Mari giving her that look. She nodded and walked to Darius.  "You good ma'?" I heard Aug whisper into my ear. I shivered quickly as I felt myself getting turned on. He placed his hand on my waist. 

"Man bring yo ass back here!" I heard Andre yell. I turned around getting ready to go back there, but August held onto me tight. "August... let me go. He needs to stop yelling at my fucking sister." I barked. 

"Aye look ma.. Calm down aight. Let her handle it I know she's strong." He said rubbing my waist kissing my neck softly. "And I know you just got yo hair done. You look so good." I felt him slightly pick me up causing me to giggle. 

"Aye get a fucking room!" Darius yelled. I laughed loudly as August flip him off. Talia walked over smiling. "You guys ready to turn up?"  She asked. 

"Hell Yeah, I'm already high as shit. Time to fuck some shit up." Darius said holding up his drink. I saw Mari giving him a side eye making him put his drink down. 

"Alright. Come on baby boy. It's your time to shine!" I said taking his drink getting a sip of it. "Right now.. don't get too tipsy you only 19 lil girls!" Andre said. 

I walked away avoiding his comment being petty. Talia stood under him looking at me with a weird look.  

Club 21

We walked in seeing the lights flashing, music booming, and drinks being thrown back. "I'll grab the drinks, Mari you take them to our V.I.P" I walked away going to the bar. I sat on the stool waiting for the bartender. 

"Wassup ma, you blocked me?" Lucas asked me. I rolled my eyes trying to get the bartender. "So you just gonna fucking ignore me, Naomi!" 

"Yes, I am. I don't know why the fuck you keep trying to talk to me when I blocked you! Leave me alone!" I yelled getting frustrated. Saved by the man. The bartender came over to get my order. I ordered 5 bottles and 15 shots. I know it's going to cost a lot, but I'm working my ass off.