Chapter 4

Naomi

I woke up with a slight headache. I rolled over looking in the mirror seeing my hair was a mess. I grabbed my phone seeing a text from August.

Aug: 'Wassup Princess. Hope you enjoyed your night, you got a little to carried away so I decided to be a man and carry you down stairs. Let me take you out to breakfast! See you @  11am' 

I smiled sitting up from the bed. Talia busted inside the room giggling on the phone. "No, she's right here." I frowned looking at her weird. 

'Who is that?' I mouthed to her. She nodded then hung up. 

"It was August! You need to get up, it's almost 11!" She yelled to me. I shook my head groaning. 

"Stop yelling Talia." I stood up walking over to the bathroom. I saw a little vase full of red roses. I smiled and began to do my dental hygienes. 

-

I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and feeling clean. I put my hair into a messy bun, my makeup was light, and I put on something casual. It was 11:05 and I heard some chatter going on in the family room. I walked from the back seeing August and Talia socializing. 

"Hay" I spoke. They turned around smiling. Talia smirked walking to the back. 

"Wassup Ma'." He smiled looking at me. I saw his grills on his teeth making me shake my head. He was so handsome and putting the grill on his teeth makes me wanna sit on his face. I had to control myself. 

"So where are we going?" I asked curious. 

"We're going to my friend's joint. His shit is good." He said. I nodded getting ready to walk out. 

"I won't be here when you get back I have to work at the club tonight?" Talia said before walking to the back. 

"Okay, make sure you lock up and clean behind yourself." I said after walking out. He walked out beside me. I walked down the steps going out of the building. 

We both got inside of the car buckling ourselves up. He looked at me smiling, "You're ready?" I nodded sitting back. 

I pulled my phone out of my purse getting ready to take a video. I put the camera on him driving looking sexy. He glanced over and chuckled sticking up the middle finger. I gasped playfully and posted it on snapchat. As soon as I posted it, I got a comment from a random person. 

lucgraham: 'So you moved on from me huh? That nigga is dangerous.' 

I frowned and put my phone in my purse ignoring the comment. I just want to enjoy my day without any bullshit. 

August 

We arrived walking into the restaurant. My friend came over to greet us. "Wassup Aug? How you been?" He dapped me. 

"Man I'm good taking my girl out you know." I said smirking looking at Naomi. She blushed looking down. 

"Oh you got a girl huh? What made you so special lil mama?" He asked her. She smiled thinking 

"My personality is better than half of these females on this earth." She said truthfully shrugging it off. I nodded my head wrapping my arm around her shoulder. 

"That's right baby girl." I kissed her forehead. I looked up seeing a thick figure woman looking at me with a disgusted look. I shook my head looking at my friend. 

"But y'all can pick where y'all wanna sit and one of our waiters will be out." He smiled to both of us. I walked to the back holding her hand. She slid inside the booth as well as I.