Chapter 3

Darius

Tonight is wild as fuck. Naomi fucked Marci up, Mari and I been grinding on each other. We decided to leave early. I drove to my condo parking in the front. I got out holding the door open for her. She smiled getting out quickly. I closed the door and locked it behind her. 

I hit the button and the elevator door opened quickly. I picked her up and carried her inside. She giggled laying her head on my shoulder. I pressed the button and next thing you know we was on my floor. I walked over to my door and put her down. I gave her my key and told her to open it. She opened the door walking around the condo in amazement. 

"This is really beautiful Darius." She said with her soft voice. "I can't believe you live in this big ass condo all by yourself." 

I chuckled and fell back on the couch. She sat beside me and smiled at me looking in my eyes. "I think I'm falling in love..." She said aloud. I raised my eyebrows and chuckled.

She looked down as i chuckled. I lifted her head up by her chin. I leaned slowly and kissed her lips softly. She began to kiss me back wrapping her arms around my neck. It started to get heated. We made out for 5 minutes straight. She moved on top of me throughout the time. I got up holding her with her ass. She screamed a little as she thought I was gonna drop her, but I didn't I've been working out. 

I walked into my bedroom laying her down on the bed slowly. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked her. She nodded her head smiling. 

I licked my lips taking off my shirt. She sat up kissing on my abs slowly. I ran my hands through her hair and pulled her head back by her hair. I leaned down kissing her slowly with tongue. She let a moan escape as I was moving my hands down to her shirt. 

"Take that yo clothes off ma'." I said lowly. She looked at me taking off her shirt and stood up taking her mini skirt off. I stood back looking at her figure. 

"Damn..." I pushed her slightly just for her to lay down. She laid there looking at me. 

I kissed around her breasts and sucking on them. I took off her bra throwing it across the room. I licked around her nipples and sucked on them softly. She let out a little moan and placed her hand on my head. 

I moved down slowly kissing on her body. I got towards to her pussy. She looked down at me and bit her lip. "Go to work baby...." She said lustfully. 

Jah'Mari

"Go to work baby...." As soon as that left my lips, my soul as taken away. 

He pulled my panties side and flicked his tongue on my clit. A couple minutes later he was deep in my pussy. I placed my hand on top of his head and arched my back. "Oh my gosh... yes" I moaned loudly.

I closed my eyes in pleasure feeling myself getting weak. He put his tongue inside of my pussy and began to flick it fast. I sat up quickly trying to move away. "Mmm D. I can't take it!" I moaned lustfully. He sat up and licked his fingers. He put them inside me slowly. 

As he thrusted his fingers inside me, my eyes rolled into the back of me head. He gripped onto my neck. "Don't you say shit.." He grunted. I tried to keep my mouth shut, but I let out a loud moan as soon as he went faster. 

"What I say baby?" He asked. I felt myself on the verge of coming. He curled his fingers hitting one of my weak spots. I screamed aloud trying to run away, but he held me down. I began to squirt as he pounded his fingers inside of me. 

"Damn ma'.." He took his fingers out licking them. "You taste good." He added. I fell back already tired... but I know we just getting started. 

Naomi