Chapter 5

D'Andre | Continuing Chapter 4 |

I decided to take this fine ass stripper to get something to eat. I know my niggas was gone look at me different and judge me, but I don't care. Ma' don't need to be on the pole, she too beautiful for that shit. I know this gone be my future wife as soon as I saw her walking over. She ordered her food as well as I.

"Tell me bout yaself ma'." I said licking my lips. She sat up smiling. She looked around checking her surroundings, which turned me on. She was very private and I liked that. "Well.. I live with my sister. I work at this hair salon. They pay me five dollars per head. That's the only reason why I'm doing this." She confessed. 

I frowned looking down at my hand. Lil ma' didn't have to do this. Her life is fine. She don't need to be showing her body. I know her parents wouldn't like that shit either. "Ma.. you could easily work two jobs and still get as much money as you getting now without stripping." I said truthfully. 

I don't want her to know that I have my drug dealing ways. I run these damn streets, that's why ole girl was smiling in my face. She know I got money. I own so many businesses and so does my partner Aug. I've been doing this shit for 12 years. Yeah, my ass started when I was 9. My dad wanted me to do this shit and I'm still running his business. 

She looked down and sighed. "I really like shaking my ass, I know it's wrong, but I need the money D'Andre." She pleaded. I licked my lips debating on whether I should tell her. 

"Ma.. I got a job for you." I smirked. She raised her eyebrows sitting up. "You can be my helper. I need you to run some shit in my warehouse. I'll pay you every week aight? I need you by my side, since you gone be my future wife."

She giggled a little looking down then looking up. "Aight, but over one condition." She said. I nodded my head, she continued. "You gotta ride for me like I'm gonna ride for you." She said. I chuckled a little and nodded. 

"Aight ma. I got you." She smiled and nodded. I stood up putting forty on the table. She stood up walking in front of me. I couldn't help but to look at that ass. She looked back with lust in her eyes. This girl testing my shit. 

Naomi 

"That food was really good Aug." I said smiling. He chuckled nodding his head. "I'm glad you liked the food baby girl." He said opening the door for me. I got inside, he closed the door behind me, then got inside. 

The car ride was silent. It wasn't awkward, it was more of a comfortable silence. I loved it. He placed his hand on my thigh. I began to get moist. He didn't even have to do anything, but place his hand on my thigh. Nothing sexual. Just a placement. I inhaled sharply closing my eyes. 

I saw him smirked out of the corner of my eye. "You good lil mama? You want me to move my hand?" He asked smirking. I shook my head still with my eyes closed. He moved his hands closer to my kitty. I didn't budge, cause I really needed some sexual healing. 

He moved his hands in my pants rubbing onto my clit softly. I let out a soft moan. He moved his fingers down slowly entering into my dripping wet hole. "Damn.." He mumbled. He began to thrust his finger inside of me slowly. 

"Ohh... Aug." I moaned out. He entered another finger inside going to work inside my pussy. I tried to move his hand, but he continued to thrust his fingers inside of me. I felt my walls tightening. "Baby.. I'ma cum." I moaned out loudly. 

"Cum for daddy.. come on baby. " He grumbled. I let out my juices on his fingers as I came. He took his fingers out sucking on them and opened his eyes wide. "Damn girl, you taste sweet." He said shocked.