I Still Love Him (Part 2)

Matt's POV

Andy still loves me? I'll go talk to her.

I walk into her room, without knocking. "Aaron can I talk to Andy alone?" I ask Aaron "Sure" Aaron says then leaves the room. "Hey, I heard how you said your still in love with me" I tell Andy "Yeah, I've been in love with you for the past 3 months, but I never got the cha-" I cut Andy off by kissing her, I really missed her lips. "I love you too Andy" I said while I was hugging Andy. Then we started making out.

Aaron's POV

I go downstairs and I talk to Carter for a bit, we talk about what we should be doing for the next Magcon event. Bart calls Carter and says that, we will be going to LA for the next Magcon.

Andy and Matt walk downstairs holding hands. "So I'm guessing that my bestfriend got her man back?" I say "I sure did" Andy says while looking at Matt and smiling.

I look over at Carter and I see that he is distracted by texting someone, he smiling while texting them "Carter, who are you texting? Do you have a crush?" Andy, Matt, and I said in unison

"Uhmmm whaaaatttttt?" Carter said all high pitched.

--------

Hey, guys that was part 2. It's also really short because I don't have a lot of time right now.

I wont be able to update as much because I wont have computer access that much soo yeah sorry.