Why?

Andy's POV (Rewind)

I try to push him off but his grip is too tight. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, LUKE!!! NOW!!" I yelled. He wouldn't get off, he kissed me. I still tried to push him off but he wouldn't get off.

Matt's POV

I get out of the car and the first thing I see Andy kissing Luke.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" I yell "Wait, babe let me explain!" Andy yelled as I ran off. She chased after me, I kept running but I didn't know where I was running. I finally stopped and Andy stopped behind me. "Why did you kiss him?" I said, turning around after I said it "I didn't , ask Carter, Luke seen me and he came up to me, I tried to push him off but his grip was too tight, then to started kissing me" Andy said. I started walking back to the party, She ran up to me and kissed me. I pushed her off, "I need time to think Andy" I said, "Oh Okay" Andy said, I seen tears start to form in her eyes. She ran back to the party.

Andy's POV

I run back to the party trying not to cry, as soon as I get to the party I fall to the ground and burst out in to tears. Carter runs up to me and pulls me off the ground and hugs me tight. "What's wrong?" Carter asked worriedly "Matt saw Luke kissing me, a-and I told him w-w-what h-happened a-and he started walking away, so I-I ran up to him and k-kissed him but he pushed me off, he said he needed time to think, I ran back here and started crying" I told Carter "It's Ok your with m-" He was cut off by seeing something in the background.

I turned around and that's when I almost lost it.

-----

Another chapter completed hope you like it!! Yeah yeah I know its short.

Baiiiii