I've Missed You!!

Andy's P.O.V.

I get out of bed put on Matt's Magcon Hoodie, it's a little chilly in the house. I throw my hair up in a bun. I go downstairs and see Carter and Matt sitting at the table.

"OH MY GOD!!! You're back!" I run up to Matt and hug him.

He went to his dad's in California for a few months, that's why he's been gone.

"I missed you sooooo much!!! You were gone longer than I thought you would be." I sat.

Our eyes meet, My arms are still around his neck and his arms are still around my waist. I quickly look away, and take my arms off of his neck and he lets go of my waist.

"Alright cut it out love birds," Carter smirks

"Yeah I got back an hour ago." He looks around at the house as if he hasn't seen it for years, "Hey, is that my hoodie I left here?"

His voice is sexy as ever because he still have that 'Just woke up' tone in his voice still.

"Uhm hello?" Matt says.

"Snap out of it Andy" Carter snaps

"Uhm what?" I say

"I said, is that my hoodie I left here?" Matt says

"Uhhhhmmm Yeah but here you can have it back" I say

Matt's P.O.V.

Damn, I missed seeing her beautiful smile and her gorgeous face.

"No keep it, it looks pretty sexy on you" I said covering my mouth right after I said it.

Carter throws a piece of sausage at me.

"What the fuck dude?" Carter mouths to me

"Sorry" I mouth back

"What?" Andy says

"I... uh... I said it looks good on you" I said

"Ohh" Andy smiles

Andy sat down at the table and started eating breakfast, Carter pullsme off to the side.

"Dude, just tell her your in love with her" He says

"I will tonight at the beach party" I say

Carter gives me the 'I know your lying' look.

"I PROMISE!" I yell, louder than intended

Andy looks back at us, then she shrugs it off and continues eating.

*1 hour later*

Andy's P.O.V.

Carter had to go to the store to get groceries, so me and Matt are home alone.

"Hey, Matt.." I say

"Yeah cupcake?" He says

I love when Matt calls me cupcake its sooo sweet!! Haha, get it sweet because cupcakes are sweet. No? Okay.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask

"Of course, you can tell me anything," He says

"Ok, promise u will still be my friend?" I say

"I promise" He says

"Ok, Well ever since I met you last year when I went on tour with you guys I've been in love with you. And I don't know why i'm telling you this because you'll never feel the same way" I say and suck in a huge breath as I wait for his answer.