Beep, Beep

Zaras POV

I woke up at the sound of loud beeps next to my bed. I sat up in my bed and felt dizzy, but just for a little moment. I was a bit confused, because I didn't know where I was. Then I got it- University. Wow, if every morning will be like this, then why do I even bother to get up? I stood up and carefuly walked closer to the sound. As I reached the table, I found my phone, turned off the alarm and looked what time it is. 10:00 am, and I have to get my schedule in two hours. I put down my phone and walked to the window, trying to recall what happened yesterday. I remembered the people I met, Ray, Mikey, Lilly, Brendon, Linda and the other girl, whos name I don't remember. I looked out of the window and saw people walking around the park and cars running down the street. It was like a movie, so pecefull and pretty. Then I saw the windowsill... That was when I remembered the little "fight" I had with Gerard. 

God, I forgot that I was in the same room as Gerard! I turned around, but instead of looking at a sleepy Gerard, I saw an empty, messy bed. Then I herd the shower turn off in the bathroom. I didn't even notice that the shower was running. Then the door clicked and it flew open. 

It was Gerard, he had wet hair and only a towell around his waist. He was humming a song, that I think I knew. Then he was about to start singing when he lifted his head up and looked at me.

"Good morning" He said with a smile, but when he noticed my shocked looke, he understood why I wasn't replying. "Shit, I forgot!!!" He cursed and ran to get his clothes.

I couldn't help to smile and that smile turned out to be a laugh.

"Good morning to you too" I smirked and he blushed

"Don't look you perv!" He laughed with me. 

Then I turned around and waited for him to get dressed.

"You know, Im sorry for being rude yesterday" His voice was crispy 

"Its ok, really, I can be annoying sometimes" I said still with my back trned to him

"Its not, I was being a douche, sorry, I was in a stupid mood" 

"Yeah, you were" I smirked and turned around. He was wearing tight purple pants, but he didn't have his shirt on.

"Don't look at me, st-a-a-p it" He laughed and turned his back to me. Then I saw something on his neck, but I wasa sure that It wasn't a tattoo.

He threw on his plain black t-shirt and turned around.

"Are you coming?" He asked

"Where?" I was confused again

"To get your schedule, doooaahh" He smirked

"Oh, are you waiting for me? Ill be ready in 5 minutes, but if you want to, you can go" I told him, but really- I wanted him to wait for me, I was getting friendly around him

"Ill wait, now get outta' here" He said with a Jersey accent

I took my clothes, and ran to the bathroom, laughing like a little school girl. I locked the door, and started to put on my pants. The funny thing is- I had the same colore pants as Gerard did. The I put on my bra and a grey, long sleeved shirt. Then I brushed my hair and put on my armbands. I looked in the mirror, still not happy about my look and walked out of the bathroom. 

As I walked into the room, I didn't see Grerad, that little bastard left me here alone!

"BOO, FUCKER" Gerard jumped out of the closet behind me. 

"What the hell, dude, you could have given me a heart attack!!" I yelled at him while he was laughing his ass off

"Ok, lets go, smarty" I looked at him and we started to put on our shoes.