Have I seen you before?

Zaras POV

We have been driving for what looks like 3 hours. I really wan't to get there as fast as I can, because it will get late and I don't want to miss anything. We pass one tree by another and I am getting sick. 

"Dad, can you turn on the fan?" I pleeded

"Yeah, sure, but we won't be there so soon, so if you get worse, just tell me." He said and turned on the fan.

"For how long do we have to drive?" 

"About one or two hours, looking at the traffic- it may be 2 hours" 

"Urgh... Ok, I can't wait!!" I smirked

Just when we passed the first house in miles, I got a text.

Gee: Hi. How's my lover?

Zara: Hello, Im good, you?

Gee: Im great, but... we haven't talked in a while, do you wanna tell me what's wrong?

I really didn't want to reply this text. He told me that he loves me and I think I may love him too, but He just doesn't seem to know me that well. I don't remember the last person liking me...

Gee: Hellooo, earth to Zara

Zara: You know what's wrong... You told me you love me, but do you?

Gee: I do not say things I don't mean. Trust me. Do you? You haven't said "I love you" back to me...

Zara: I have a bad relationship with trust. But I will believe you. 

Gee: Oh.. Ok

Zara: Btw, I love you too.

Gee: Wooooooooooowwwww, :****

Zara: You are a true idiot, bye, ttyl :*

... Thats weird, he didn't reply, oh well, I think I just got my second boyfriend. That was fast. 

"Zara." My dad said with a scared voice.

"What is it?!" I asked with the same voice

"Well, we are here, and it's 17:33!" He looked at me

"OH MY GOD, IT IS AMAZING!!! DAAAADDDD, OMG!" i screemed and yelled at the same time.

The place was full of people, talking, laughing. There was a huge park, and around it, it had huge houses, the houses were old, but in a pretty way. Just as my car stoped, a girl literaly ran into my car window. She gestured me to open the window, I didn't want to, but a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do.

"Helloo, I am Angela, but you can call me Angie!" She smiled "Your name would be..."

"Zara, Zara Berg" I completed her sentence.

"You have been put in the room 2001, here are your keys and have a great stay, by the way, you will have to come down to the loby, your schedule will be there." She smiled and left.

"Looks like you have a friend" Dad smirked

"Yeah, really funny" I smiled

Dad helped me get my bags and we started to look for my room. It was at the end of the hallway. It was a white door. As I put in my key, the door flew open. I walked in and the room was pretty big, in both of the corners were two beds. One of them was full of bags, and just because I am Sherlock, I understood that I should take the other one. 

My dad gave me my last bag and looked at me with a sad look

"I guess I have to go now..." He said with a smile, but his voice was sad

"Dad, I'll call you and mom everyday, promice." I hugged him

"Your brother would be so proud." He sniffed

"I know, dad, but I really have to walk around the campus, talk to you tommorow"" I sniffed to.

He looked at me, kissed my forehead 

"Byee, honey!'' And then he was gone.

Silence took over the room. I walked over to my bag, opened a pocket of it and took out my earphones. Lets go explore the world. I took my keys, locked the door behind my self and started walking out of the house. Some people were running around, some were saying their "good byes" and some were just talking. As I walked out, I started walking toward the park, because it wasn't that far. I put in my earphones, the song was "highway to hell" By AC/DC. 

I was in the park, which, btw, was pretty, but then Gee texted me.

Gee: Hii, how are you?

Zara: Im good, walking around you?

Gee: Missing you :*

Zara: Oh, god, that was cheezy:D

Gee: but it was true..

Zara: Awww ;*

Gee: I have to go, sorry that so soon, but I have to, byeee :*

Zara: Yeah, ok, byeeee :****

That was odd, but I don't care. As the song ended I understood that I have to go back, so I turned around. But as soon as I did that, I ran into someone. 

"Oh, im soo sorryy!!" I pleeded

"Its, ok, just watch where you're going next time" His voice was nice

"Yeah, but im still sorry" I smiled and looked up to him

"Im Mikey, who may you be?" He asked with a smile in his face

"Im Zara" I smiled, but as soon as I did that, his smile faded.

"Ummm.. sorry, I have to go, see you later" He talked really fast and then left

What did I do that made him sad? or mad? Who knows, i better head back. The interesting thing that I red next to the door that led me into my house was, that It appeared to be both gender berths. I may be in the same room with a boy. Great.

As I put my key in the door, I couldn't turn it, I took out the key and tryed to open it. It worked.

I was shocked to see a boy, my age, sitting on the bed and listening to music. As soon as he noticed me he took one earphone out.

"Hi" I smiled and said

"Hey, Im Gerard, yes, I am a boy, and yes, we are in the same room." He said with a poker face

"Im Zara" His eyes turned big and he just looked at me, as I stood there

"Cool... I- Im sorry, I will be back in 5 minutes"

And he left pushing me away from the door. What the hell is happening?? Did I do something? I sat there for a minute, but still, I felt sad. I stood up and started to put my stuff in the wardrobe. I forgot to bring my pillow, so I had to use something else. Fuck, I knew I forgot something. Just as I tought that nothing could get worse, Gerard stormed in the room. 

"Sorry, my brother just needed my help." He was happy, as if it was a diffrent person

"Your brother goes to the same University as us?" I asked him confused

"Yeah, his name Is Mikey, you should meet him." He smirked

"I think I already have" I couldn't help to smile.