Chapter Ten

Author POV

Eunjae Brought Woojin to the courtyard and they walked around for a while the more time they took the more nervous she was. Eunjae has never confessed to anybody so thats why she asked Jihoon and Hyungseob to set her up. It didn't go as planned though.

After they had their little 'walk' , Eunjae brought Woojin to the garden where there were many pretty flowers and the sun shone perfectly. It was just like a drama. Woojin grew more and more curious of what Eunjae wanted to tell him because she had been stalling him for almost fifteen minutes.

Eunjae didn't plan to tell Woojin anything actually. But she wrote it all on a piece of paper. She searched through her pocket whilst Woojin stared at her, confused.

When she finally found it she handed it to him and just watched him as he scanned through the words.

'Dear Woojin,

This is kind of embarrassing but i like you. Not just as a friend.
But as a crush, i've felt like this for a while but didn't know how
To tell you. But The more that we became friends the more you
Appealed to me.that sounds cheesy but trust me its not as cheesy
As you may think. You may not like me back but i hope you can
Consider anything..?I started to like you just about last month.
But it feels like like more,We have a strong friendship now and
i really don't want to ruin it. Thanks for reading.. yeah ~'

Eunjae never even wrote confessions so for her it was killing her, she wanted to get this over and done with as soon as possible so when Woojin finished reading she quickly retrieved the paper back.

"Eunjae, your a sweet girl. But i need time to think"

Eunjae smiled at him "thats okay, at least you know how i feel."

Little did they know a certain somebody followed them and witnessed everything

-------------------------

A/N: YAY ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. I'm planning to end this soon. So i'm gonna make stuff happen quick ~