You Catch Him Cheating On His Diet!

Author's Note: This chapter was inspired by a chapter I read in an Overwatch boyfriend scenario on Quotev, by IntegraLykos Deadly Sheep

Author's Note: This chapter was inspired by a chapter I read in an Overwatch boyfriend scenario on Quotev, by IntegraLykos Deadly Sheep. I just want to say thanks to them because of the inspiration, and to go and check them out.

McQueen:

I woke up in my room one night, and looked over at the digital clock which said 2:44 AM, but I noticed that Lightning wasn't next to me. I looked around the room for him, but he was nowhere in sight, so I got up and left the room, and tiptoed along the dark halls of my house. 

"Where are you...?" I muttered to myself, until I heard the rustling of sweet packets coming from the lounge and then it made sense, because me and him were both on a diet together, so he'd obviously decided to cheat on it. Why didn't I see this coming when I put us in this diet in the first place? I followed the sound to the lounge, and I saw a figure in the darkness which I recognised too well as him and I flicked on the light. Lightning turned his head to look at me, holding a toffee bonbon in one hand, the box laid out in front of him. 

"Hi, [your name]!" He said in a bright and breezy tone of voice, acting as if nothing was happening. 

"Don't you DARE eat that." I pointed at the toffee. "This diet applies to you, too, Lightning." 

"You're gonna have to make me!" He said with a mischievous smile on his face, and ran off with the entire box in his hand, me following close behind him yelling,

"Come on, get back here!" 

Mater:

I'd gotten up out of bed very late at night to get a drink of water, and was just about to go back to bed when I heard Mater's voice coming from my lounge:

"She'll never know... dad gum I've been dyin' for one o' these!" 

Because we'd both agreed to go on a diet, and Mater was obviously trying to cheat on it right under my nose. I carefully tiptoed into the lounge right behind him in the dark and saw that he'd opened a box of vanilla fudge and was about to have one out of the box when I grabbed him firmly by the back of his shirt and for a moment he said, "Wait, what?" In surprise before he realised it was me after hearing my voice,

"Put the fudge down, Mater. I put us both on this diet, so you need to stick to it." 

"Dad gum. I thought I was gonna get away with it! What gave me away?" He asked.

"Mostly the noise." I replied.

"Alright, fine." Mater sighed loudly, then admitted defeat and, very reluctantly, put the fudge down. 

Finn:

I heard something coming from the kitchen, so I got up out of bed, during which I noticed that Finn seemed to be missing, and crept quietly along the halls of my house to find out what it was, and heard the movement of sweet packets and Finn muttering to himself,

"Come on... come on... where are you, you gorgeous little beauties? Come on... yes!" And I walked into the kitchen doorway right behind him, and flicked the light on. It visibly startled him for a second before he turned round, holding the cookie jar. 

"You're up early!" Finn tried to change the subject upon seeing me. 

"Hand it over, Finn." I said firmly, holding out my hand. "You NEED to stick to this, we agreed it when I put us on this diet in the first place." 

"Fine." He sighed, and was about to place it in my hand, but just when he'd lulled me into thinking that he would hand them over, he took off, still holding the jar. "But you'll have to come and prise it from my grip, [your name]! I warn you, though, I know karate!" I heard him yell from further down the hallway, laughter in his voice, and I ran after him, slowed down a little bit because of my own laughter. 

Siddeley:

I wasn't completely sure exactly when, but I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt Sid get out of bed and leave the room, and I had a few guesses at what he was doing, but none of them were quite as likely as the theory that he'd gotten up to eat something sugary without me knowing to cheat on his diet that I'd put us both on for the last week. So I waited until he was gone, and then got up out of bed and followed him, being careful not to be seen or heard by him. I was going to catch him in the act. I saw him go into the kitchen and start reaching for something small to have. 

"Let's see..." He muttered. "It'll be fine anyway. [your name] won't even know." 

So I snuck up behind him and grabbed him by the back his shirt before he could reach for anything, and he yelled in surprise before soon realising it was me. 

"Nice try, Sid." I said, then chuckled a little bit as I dragged him back to our room. "But I still managed to catch you out." 

"Blast." I heard him whisper to himself. I giggled at this.