Jealousy (Him)

McQueen:

McQueen:

We were sat on the edge of the cliff face again together with numerous friends, laughing and joking until I felt someone's hand grip my face, and I turned round to see who it was. 

"Ciao, you beautiful little thing!" The person who gripped my face said, and I saw it was a man in short brown hair and a red, green and white racing jacket. He sounded like he had an Italian accent. "My name is-a Francesco Bernoulli. What about you?" 

"[your name]." I answered. 

"Gorgeous." Francesco commented, and was about to try and flirt with me even more when I saw Lightning behind him, and when I pointed at Lightning, Francesco turned round to see Lightning glaring at him. In fact, if looks could kill, Francesco would've been long dead by now. 

"Lightning! It's not what it looks like, I swear!" I tried to explain.

"Don't worry, [your name]. I know it isn't because of you." Lightning told me, then walked up to Francesco and gripped him firmly round the front of his jacket and growled through clenched teeth,

"Get your hands off my girlfriend, Francesco." And I had to duck out of the way as they went toppling over each other, and they wrestled and fought each other like little boys. Lightning had told me once before that there was this Italian guy called Francesco who was his rival. 

"Boys..." I sighed as I watched them wrestle with each other and yell in their ears. 

Mater:

We'd just come back from a fun hot summer's day of cow tipping. It was actually really funny! The air conditioning in Radiator Springs had gone out, so I had to resort to a summer dress instead. As we walked back down the main road in Radiator Springs, I saw Lightning eyeing me from a distance away, quickly moving his eyebrows up and down as he looked at my slim figure. He was probably just being flirty in a mischievous way, because he was still in a relationship with Sally, and Mater had told me before that he liked to be mischievous.

"Ka-CHOW!" I saw Lightning do the finger pistol at me and also give me a playful wink, until Mater saw what he was doing, and Lightning quickly made it look like he wasn't doing anything. 

"Dad gum Lightning..." Mater sighed, because he obviously still knew what he was doing.

I giggled a little at Mater's slight jealousy. 

Finn:

We were dancing together in the night club when I saw Siddeley eyeing me from the side of the dance floor. He playfully winked at me, and while I was dancing with Finn, I almost fell over in my high heeled shoes when Siddeley ran towards me and caught me in his arms, and looked down at me before saying,

"That was close, [your name]. Glad I was here to catch you, eh?" And he looked kinda flirtatious before I saw Finn grip Siddeley by the front of his jacket and drag him away into the men's restroom.

"I need to have a word with you." Growled Finn as he dragged a startled Siddeley away. 

Jealous, I thought with a smile. 

Siddeley:

We were sat on a hillside near my house with Finn and Holley, underneath a cherry blossom tree when I turned round to see Finn sitting right next to me. 

"Oh hello." He said, flirtatiously, and raised one of his eyebrows. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it, [your name]?" 

"Yeah, I suppose it is a nice day." I agreed, looking for a second into his turquoise eyes before I saw Siddeley standing in front of us, glaring daggers at Finn. He quickly moved away from me to try and convince Siddeley that nothing was going on and that he didn't try to flirt with me, but it was no use. Sid still knew what was going on, and he kept glaring ferociously at Finn, who looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights.

I had to try REALLY hard to stifle a giggle at Sid's jealousy.