Meeting Him

Author's Note: Just thought I'd let you know, this entire fanfic will be from the reader's point of view

Also, HOLY HELL!!! 1,000 total story views on this! Thanks so much, everyone! Your support really helps me.  :D

McQueen: 

I sat on the sidelines of the Los Angeles race, watching and cheering loudly for my favourite racer, Lightning McQueen. I couldn't stay in that area for too long, because I was only on holiday. The race ended quickly because of how fast they all drove, and it turns out McQueen won! I screamed in happiness at the top of my lungs, and everyone started to leave the stadium, one by one. When I was walking out of the stadium, I felt myself bump into someone, and I turned around to see Lightning McQueen, right in front of me! 

"I'm sorry!" I tried to apologise for bumping into him.

"Hey, don't worry about it." I saw him holding his racing helmet under his arm. "And what's your name, beautiful tourist?" He asked. 

"[your name]." I answered. "How do you know I'm not from around here?" 

"I've done a lot of travelling before, so I start to have a knack for knowing what different people from different places are like." 

I blushed a little, fangirling like crazy. 

"That was a great race there." I commented. "I thought you were awesome!" 

"Aw, thanks! Anyway, sorry. I have to go. Ka-CHOW!" And as he said his catchphrase, he did the finger pistol, then left. 

He's actually kind of hot... I thought, smiling to myself. 

Mater:

"Oh god, I'm going to be so late..." I started to panic, and chewed my lip nervously. My car had broken down halfway to work, and I'd phoned the towing service, but they were nowhere in sight so far, and I was starting to worry that I'd be very late for work. I was already 5 minutes late. Until I saw something approaching in the distance. I had to squint t see it in the bright sunlight. A tow truck pulled up next to me and a man with buck teeth and brown hair tied back into a ponytail, a black shirt and brown trousers with brown boots got out. 

"Thank god you're here!" I said. "I honestly have no idea why my car broke down. Can you please help?" 

"Sure! I'll be happy to have a quick look for ya!" The man replied. I detected a Southern accent in his voice. I opened the hood of my car, and after having a look inside, he said, "Looks like a busted radiator. But if ya want, I can give ya a tow to wherever you're goin'!" 

"Are you sure? It's kinda far." 

"Don't worry. No tow's too far for me!" And he hooked my car onto the back of his tow truck.