Chapter 9

It's all his fault. Everything is all his fault. My life is ruined.  I felt like I had to confront him so I drove to McCarthy Enterprises to tell him a pierce of my mind.

"Harmony umm I don't think you should be here." Stacey said. "Have you not seen what's all on social media?"

"Yes I saw it. Now I need to see him."

"Okay. I can ask him if I should send you up or not but you and I both know the answer."

"Just do it." I don't think I have ever been this infuriated in my life before.

She called his office phone. "Mr.McCarthy Harmony Becks is here. She said she wants to have a talk with you. Should I send her up?"

"Yes. Harmony Becks. Send her up? Okay."

"Well that was odd Harmony. I expected him to go crazy and like call security guards to escort you out of here or something." She said.

I was too pissed off to say anything. I quickly walked away and went inside the elevator. I had nothing else to say to her. I have everything to say to him.

The elevator dinged once I was on his floor. I swung his doors open. I didn't care about knocking. When I saw his face I was already disgusted. There he was leaning back in his chair with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"You came back for this job kind've early don't you think?"

I didn't say anything I just walked up to his desk leaned over it and slapped him. Yes slapped him. He stood up from his chair slowly. Yep he looked pretty pissed off. So was I. 

"You have no idea what you've did." My face was burning with tears. I thought about how I would have to relocate to a new place and leave Ariah behind now that my father knows where I am. I thought about how I would have to hide forever. I thought about how I had to change my appearance. I became more upset and started beating him in his chest. He didn't flinch once. I kept hitting him. I  wanted to inflict just even the slightest of pain that I was feeling on him.

I was going to give him one last hit and it was going to be the hardest ,but he caught my wrist and pinned me against the wall.

"You've ruined my life. Everything that I have ever worked hard for is all going to go down the drain. My friends. My social life. My chance of making a living. All because of you. How would you feel if you lost everything huh? You are a ruthless cold  hearted person and I hat-."

Before I could finish my sentence his lips were on mine. His hands left my wrist and travelled down to my face to cup it.  The kiss was demanding. I hate to admit it but it was also addictive. I started kissing him back. His tongue went all around my mouth and mines did the same in return. Then, his lips left my lips and traveled down to my neck. His hands down to my waist. My hands instinctively went to his chest and then to his buttons. I slowly started unbuttoning his shirt.

Wait. What was I here for again? Oh yeah! I snapped back into reality and pushed him off of me. Our breathing was rugged.

"Don't ever touch me again." I told him that because if he ever touched me again like that then it would lead to something else.

"I told you in the beginning that I could ruin your life in a snap of my fingers. You didn't listen. It's your fault."

I clapped my hands."Bravo! Bravo! You proved your point! You know from day one as I worked here I did everything you told me to do and then some and you didn't show any type of appreciation. Instead you showed how much of an asshole you can be. I was your best PA and you know it. I hope you're satisfied." I turned around and started walking but before I could leave out the door....