Chapter 8

I was so pissed off that I haven't realized how far I had been walking. I was outside the building. I didn't have a ride to get back to my town and I didn't even know the routes of this town so I called Ariah to pick me up.

"Hello?" Ariah answered. She sounded like she was asleep.

"I'm very sorry to disturb you Ariah but can you come pick me up?" I couldn't even keep my voice strong. It was shaky and I knew that she would know I was crying.

"Where are you? What happened?"

"I'll text you the address and tell you when you get here."

"Okay."

"Again. I'm sorry Ariah."

"It's okay."

"Alright see you when you get here." I hung up the phone and sat on a bench.

I can't believe I quitted my job. That was not very bright of me. How else will I pay my bills?

"Harmony." I turned around and saw the man I despised. I looked at him and looked away.

"Harmony." I still ignored.

"HARMONY!"

"WHAT?"

"You will have nothing if you quit his job."

"You don't know what I will have and you don't know what I can get. I will take any job and any job would be better than this one. Even if it's just cleaning floors! You want to know why? Because anything is better than spending an entire day with a rude person like you,a degrading person like you, and a selfish person like you. You need to let go of your pride cause honestly you're not better than anybody else. In fact you are worse. Now would you please just leave me alone? I had enough of seeing your face and hearing your voice."

"I will make sure you have nothing. You have disrespected me far beyond my liking Ms.Becks. You will see a side to me that you have never seen before. By the time I'm done with you, you would want to wipe your face off the face of this earth. And that is not a threat. No. It's a PROMISE."

I gave him a bitter laugh. "Go to hell Royce." I no longer cared for the formalities.

He laughed back at me. "The same goes for you. In fact you'll think you are in hell once you start seeing my bad side." He gave me an evil grin. "I WILL rain all hell on you."

"Whatever." My voice sounded so small. I was tired. I just wanted to go home. I had a long day. I was so relieved when Ariah pulled up. Before I got in the car I gave one more glance at Mr.McCarthy. He is truly the worst man ever.

"So what happened?" Ariah asked.

"I'll let you know tomorrow. I'm tired."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 11:00 a.m. . I usually get up early,but if I was just really tired last night. I had nothing to do today since I didn't have a job. I thought about calling Zyland but every since that little event happened we haven't spoken much besides the causal hey or wyd. So I decided to go look for job applications.

I remembered a coffee shop place that needed to hire people. I guess I'll go there today.

*1 hour later*

Once I arrived I quickly looked in the mirror before getting out the car. I walked in the coffee shop and asked for an application.