Chapter 5

Me and Zyland stared at each other for a while.

"Well who is this pretty lady?" Mr.Holt asked while grabbing my hand.

"This is my personal assistant."

"Well she is beautiful " He said looking at me with a perverted smile. I let my hand loose.

"Uh umm." Zyland cleared his throat.

"My apologies. Let us introduce ourselves ." His father said. "What's your name sweetie?"

"My name is Harmony Becks" I said with a smile.

"Harmony Becks. Well that's a beautiful name. Ms. Becks I am the CEO of Holt industries. This is my son over here. His name is Zyland Holt."

"Ohh really? Well nice to meet you Zyland." I said with a smile. I was holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you too.... Harmony." He shook my hand and once again kissed it. Welp there goes my blush again.

"Zyland this is my boss here Mr.Mc-" He cut me off

"I can introduce myself Ms. Becks. My name is Royce McCarthy. I am the CEO of McCarthy Enterprises. Now enough talking. Let's start the meeting.

I sat down in my seat. Well I wasn't expecting this. I mean I knew his last name was Holt but I didn't think his father would be the CEO of Holt Industries. I mean there is a lot of people with the last name of Holt.

We were basically taking glances at each other the whole meeting. Zyland put his inputs in the meeting and he was basically talking like he was the CEO of Holt Industries. I guess his father is going to pass it down to him or something.

The meeting lasted forever. It was finally over at 5:00.

Mr.Holt and Zyland were walking out of the room, but Zyland stopped when he got to me.He held out his hand for me to shake. I took it. "Nice meeting you Ms.Becks." He pulled me to him while still holding my hand and whispered, "See you later." He let go and walked off.

I then realized that I was holding in my breath that entire time. I turned around to Mr.McCarthy and he was glaring at Zyland. Weird.

"Ms.Becks did you take the important notes like you were supposed to?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. I forgot to put in the rules no flirting with businessmen. Don't ever mix business with pleasure."

"Sir you must be confused. We weren't flirting."

"Which one are you calling me?"

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Blind or dumb?"

"Neither. We weren't flirting. You know what it's a little past time. May I be dismissed sir?"

He stared at me. "I left out a few files for you to put in your computer. It's in my office. Take the laptop and files home and finish it."

"Yes sir."

"After you." He opened the door. I walked out and he turned off the lights and closed the door.

We stepped in the elevator. It was so quiet.

He suddenly spoke. "There will be a dinner tomorrow night at 8. Its for all the greatest and successful CEOs. I will have a personal stylist to dress you and get you ready for it. The expenses are on me."

The elevator opened. "Yes sir"

We were in his office. I leaned on his desk waiting for him to pass me the files. He was walking up to me. What is wrong with him? He sure likes getting in my face. He stopped in front of me and took his left hand and reached behind me grabbing the files. He didn't break eye contact with me once.