☁︎5☁︎

Author's POV

"Can I sit here?" A familiar mullet asked Lance. The Cuban smiled remembering the first time he asked him that when he waited him. He nodded letting Keith sit in front of him. He noticed Keith was wearing really skinny jeans and a red turtle neck with a leather jacket which he soon took off.

"What do you want to drink? I'll get it for you." Lance said smiling. Keith denied and said he'll pay. It took awhile for Lance to give in but he did. Keith really wanted to pay for him. Lance told him what he wanted to drink and Keith got up and walked to the cashier, having a feeling that someone was staring at him. He shook it off and ordered the drinks. When he got the drinks he turned around he was met with a tall long white haired male. He had a smirk and he suddenly remembered.

"What are you doing here." He scrunched his eyebrows making the male smirk. Keith could see from the comer of his eyes that Lance was looking at them.

"What a dumb question pretty boy~ I'm here to get something to drink."

"A drink for Lotor?" He then walked off and got his drink. Keith quickly sat back at the table with fear in his eyes. He handed the drink to Lance looking down.

"Sorry it took long, I-I bumped into someone from highschool..."