☁6☁

Author's POV

"Can I please have 50 tickets?" Lance asked the lady at the ticket booth. She smiled and gave him the tickets.

"Here with a date?" She asked smiling. Lance gave her the amount of money he needed to pay and chuckled.

"No just a friend." He smiled at her and winked. The girl blushed and smiled bigger. Lance then went back to Keith.
"Where do you want to go first?" Lance asked smiling at the long haired boy.

"Let's go to that rollercoaster." Keith said excitedly making the Cuban blush of how cute he was. Suddenly he remember he isn't a big fan of rollercoasters, but he felt like he need to make a good impression on Keith so he did what he wanted to do. Ride a rollercoaster.

By the end of the attraction Keith was smiling happily and lance was pale from being terrified. Keith was laughing at the Cuban trying to calm him down. Keith grabbed Lance hand and dragging him to a calmer attraction. Bumper cars. Keith loved bumper cars and what he didn't know Lance as well loved bumper cars. As they hit each other with their cars, Lance of course in blue and Keith in red. By the end of their 'hangout' there was  attraction that they haven't been on.

Keith was going to say that they didn't have to go on it since it's defind to be romantic but since Lance wanted to go on it keith of course did what he said.

--
Short yep sorry! Lets see what happens when they go on. Btw i want to tell you guys that their relationship might go to a fast pace but stuff will happen. Also im tired and had no wifi for 2 days and no data.